I feel for Trump

SkylarkTempest

You sure like putting words into other peoples mouths. Tell me, what do you prefer to put into yours?

So, it seems like you're more interested in making gay jokes than making your point. Mmm...? You probably shouldn't look to deeply into that. Just let it go...

(Are you new to this forum? You're assuming I'm a dude.)

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
So, it seems like you're more interested in making gay jokes than making your point. Mmm...? You probably shouldn't look to deeply into that. Just let it go...

You sure like putting words into other peoples mouths. Tell me, what do you prefer to put into yours?

As Gunnery Sargent Hartmann said, "I'm asking the *&%$ing questions here."

WingsOfGold

That's just your best guess, based on anecdotal data. We're in total agreement. We both don't know. Now, just to be clear, are the service members who voted Biden still patriots? (Still waiting for you to apply your own definition consistently. You're really putting in quite an effort to avoid confronting the contradictions you're running into.)
Those willing to risk life and limb for country with little consideration for personal gain are.

Louise

All right. So if a person who is willing to risk life and limb for country with little consideration for personal gain voted for Biden, they are still a patriot.

It does not matter who you are...a patriot, brainwashed sheep, indoctrinated youngin’, or something in between. The people that voted for Harris\Biden are not paying attention, or want the USA as WE know HER to drown in the GOV Swamp of it all. Period. God bless the USA. And, I would like to talk to the men that were drafted back in the day. Go Trump! He might become the super hero that saves the World. This crap has to stop. In simple words...no one is better than anybody else, their lot in life, etc. It is certain people in the World think they should have all power. It is a mental disease, and they should be committed. Pun intended.

. And, to say more about Jim. He babysat me and my bros when we were young, was an Eagle Scout, an athlete, straight A student...and then he died in a political war. LBJ is responsible for his death. I will never forget Jim.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
All right. So if a person who is willing to risk life and limb for country with little consideration for personal gain voted for Biden, they are still a patriot.
Odds are anyone in the service that voted for biden was not in a infantry mos...
Not alot of life and limb risk involved Toad.....

Louise

No. We are assuming that you are a sheep willing to go over the cliff. For what? Do you not value being a free citizen? How do you feel about the brave soldiers that died so you live free; for now; to be able to say what you want to say. Such as it is. I truly feel sorry for you in the fact that you are willing to give up our Great Country. Looking forward to your reply.

Last edited:

SkylarkTempest

Could be or they could be either stupid or asssholes such as yourself.

At least you're open to the idea that some people can be patriots and vote for Biden. I still don't think Trump should have disrespected McCain's military service. It was ugly, and VERY unpatriotic.

Louise

At least you're open to the idea that some people can be patriots and vote for Biden. I still don't think Trump should have disrespected McCain's military service. It was ugly, and VERY unpatriotic.

McCain disrespected himself, and his lovely wife and daughter followed in step. Period. I will give McCain a break. He served in a totally useless political war...Viet Nam. But, what we saw of him after it was over was totally confusing on his part. We all have choices. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

Louise

Okay. I still don't think Trump should have disrespected McCain's military service. It was ugly, and VERY unpatriotic.

Well, that’s thing thing. None of us will know if McCain was a patriot or not. He was a spoiled brat of an Admiral family that barely made it through the Naval Academy. He is dead, now. We need to move on to current events, and the attempted take down of the USA.

Louise

I wonder what leads you to lash out the way you do? I can see why Trump's personality appeals to you.

Because Trump tells it like it is. Like him, or not. I don’t, particularly, like his persona, but I do know he is a patriot. Why else would a billionaire with a cushy life put himself in this situation. There is a reason he got elected, and the hot sauce in Hillary’s purse did not get her elected. Think about it.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Trump is an assshole, that's a given but he's OUR assshole and he was great for fixing the phuckups the inept boy before him instituted. Biden and his leftist bastards are treasonous traitors that belong on the end of a yardarm. Has that pencil neck turd shown his proof positive that Trump colluded with the Russians other than the fake dossier that Bubbas wh0re paid for? ?