I feel for Trump

SkylarkTempest

Because Trump tells it like it is. Like him, or not. I don’t, particularly, like his persona, but I do know he is a patriot. Why else would a billionaire with a cushy life put himself in this situation. There is a reason he got elected, and the hot sauce in Hillary’s purse did not get her elected. Think about it.

According to WingsOfGold, a patriot is one who is "willing to risk life and limb for country with little consideration for personal gain." I'm not sure Trump fits that description. I know McCain was. I know that many current service members who voted for Biden are.

SkylarkTempest

Trump is an assshole, that's a given but he's OUR assshole and he was great for fixing the phuckups the inept boy before him instituted. Biden and his leftist bastards are treasonous traitors that belong on the end of a yardarm. Has that pencil neck turd shown his proof positive that Trump colluded with the Russians other than the fake dossier that Bubbas wh0re paid for? ?

Well, at least we are in agreement about Trump's willingness to respect all service members. That's progress.

Louise

According to WingsOfGold, a patriot is one who is "willing to risk life and limb for country with little consideration for personal gain." I'm not sure Trump fits that description. I know McCain was. I know that many current service members who voted for Biden are.

At this point in time, how do you know who “really” voted for Biden? And, as far as serving in the military, here you go...

All I know is that our beloved country is at risk because of an internal political war. Scary times. God bless the USA.

black dog

Free America
I wonder what leads you to lash out the way you do? I can see why Trump's personality appeals to you.

My good christian upbringing to see the truth and burn evil and corruption down....
I could care less about the Presidents personality, I care about al the great things he has and will continue to do for American citizens.

SkylarkTempest

Where in that post did I mention military service? Did Biden give you dementia anally???

I said, "I still don't think Trump should have disrespected McCain's military service. It was ugly, and VERY unpatriotic."

Your reply was that "Trump is an assshole, that's a given but he's OUR assshole and he was great for fixing the phuckups the inept boy before him instituted." I took that as tacit agreement that he shouldn't have treated McCain military service disrespectfully. You seem to be saying that Trump was useful to you, but he did not display exemplary character. If I was wrong, could you please clarify? Should Trump have disrespected McCain's military service?

WingsOfGold

I said, "I still don't think Trump should have disrespected McCain's military service. It was ugly, and VERY unpatriotic."

Your reply was that "Trump is an assshole, that's a given but he's OUR assshole and he was great for fixing the phuckups the inept boy before him instituted." I took that as tacit agreement that he shouldn't have treated McCain military service disrespectfully. You seem to be saying that Trump was useful to you, but he did not display exemplary character. If I was wrong, could you please clarify? Should Trump have disrespected McCain's military service?
No, he shouldn't have that's why he was 17th on my list over Bubbas whore. That being said he turned out to be a well ABOVE average president. Again he undid the inept anti American boys shiit, got us square with China, NATO and illegal bastards crossing the border.
China owns the senile dicklicker and his son Hunter. Look for them to have a B1 within 2 years.

SkylarkTempest

No, he shouldn't have

Okay. It was disrespectful. That's all I was trying to say. As I understand your definition, a patriot can be disrespectful to veterans and a patriot can vote for Biden. This are not disqualifying actions. I'm doing my best to try and learn to swim in your postmodern linguistic soup.

WingsOfGold

Okay. It was disrespectful. That's all I was trying to say. As I understand your definition, a patriot can be disrespectful to veterans and a patriot can vote for Biden. This are not disqualifying actions. I'm doing my best to try and learn to swim in your postmodern linguistic soup.
Read slower...... :rolleyes: