I Feel So Liberated!

TPD

the poor dad
......now that I have thrown out all the plasticware bowls and lids with no matches! To include ALL Cool Whip and butter tubs! (sorry DH).

Burn, you SOBs, burn!

now what is the DH gonna use in his shop to store all those little doo-hickeys and whatcha-ma-call-its?!? The new butter tubs are smaller with no indian on them - they tip over easily too - nothing like the ones you just threw out! :tantrum

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
now what is the DH gonna use in his shop to store all those little doo-hickeys and whatcha-ma-call-its?!? The new butter tubs are smaller with no indian on them - they tip over easily too - nothing like the ones you just threw out! :tantrum
Well, I did make a small pile to take out to his shop.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All my brass for reloading is in folgers coffee cans, any ammo over the limit of my ammo boxes goes in little plastic drink mix containers. :biggrin:

... And don't even get me started on the versatility of Cigar boxes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
......now that I have thrown out all the plasticware bowls and lids with no matches! To include ALL Cool Whip and butter tubs! (sorry DH).

Burn, you SOBs, burn!

A few times a year I go through my food storage bins. "Monello, can you use this for anything? Nope? Out."

I like it when all my stuff stacks neatly, but man those side dish containers at KFC are great! What I should do is just throw everything else out and collect KFC take out containers.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A few times a year I go through my food storage bins. "Monello, can you use this for anything? Nope? Out."

I like it when all my stuff stacks neatly, but man those side dish containers at KFC are great! What I should do is just throw everything else out and collect KFC take out containers.
Those are excellent for sorting lure components during assembly.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What kind of lures do you make? Umbrella rigs?
Beetle Spin type spinner baits for perch. Johnson doesn't offer one in the spinner size/head weight configuration I like. We lose quite a few fishing under trees with 4lb test, so I make them in bulk.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Beetle Spin type spinner baits for perch.
This made me think of you. :lmao:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Never understood all the fuss over recycling.

There isn't an man over 30 that hasn't found a myriad of uses for every empty plasic and glass container ever.
and when you need something usually no one can find IT but now I have a specially made handy dandy screw holder with many compartments and many levels to hold many different sizes/types .... and all in one place :whistle: