I feel so special!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just got suspended from Twitter. :diva:

No idea what I did to deserve it. I read the rules and nope, didn't break a one of them. No threats, no stalking, no targeted harassment. Yet I see progbots on there every single day calling for violence and making threats, and Twitter lets it stand. When I see someone threatening the President or his family - actively calling for them to be attacked or killed - I report it and get a note back from Twitter saying, sorry, that isn't a violation of our rules.

To get unsuspended I had to give them my phone number and get a text with an access code. I did that, got back in, then promptly deleted my phone number from my account. But I'm still curious what I did to get a lockdown.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

No idea what I did to deserve it. I read the rules and nope, didn't break a one of them. No threats, no stalking, no targeted harassment. Yet I see progbots on there every single day calling for violence and making threats, and Twitter lets it stand. When I see someone threatening the President or his family - actively calling for them to be attacked or killed - I report it and get a note back from Twitter saying, sorry, that isn't a violation of our rules.

To get unsuspended I had to give them my phone number and get a text with an access code. I did that, got back in, then promptly deleted my phone number from my account. But I'm still curious what I did to get a lockdown.

:clap:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was going to group counseling for people with low self esteem but after a couple sessions they asked me to leave and not return.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have a old school friend that is bounced every other week for the dumbest stuff on FB.
I haven’t been booted but they’ve deleted some of my posts.

They usually miss the reposts. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dont know now if you link to rackm on Facebook but he manages to get bounced every other week.

I can see why he gets bounced. I stopped having him show up in my feed because there were regular "holy chit!" moments with so many of his posts. :lol:

Hank

my war

Ha! :coffee: