I FINALLY know someone personally in the hospital because of covid

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's fully vaccinated, has been masked for two years solid, has expressed a fear of covid indicating she doesn't take risks with it. And she is in the hospital with low oxygen because of covid. Not sure if she has any preconditions or any other health problems, she's in her mid-50s.

So what is this vaccine for again?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
She's fully vaccinated, has been masked for two years solid, has expressed a fear of covid indicating she doesn't take risks with it. And she is in the hospital with low oxygen because of covid. Not sure if she has any preconditions or any other health problems, she's in her mid-50s.

According to the powers that be, she'd be on high oxygen or dead by now without it. :scaretactics:

ontheriver

To make pfizer, et al rich, along with our gov reps with stock in these companies. YW

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Did she take herself to the hospital?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

She has preexisting conditions now. The "vaccines" gave her preexisting conditions. She just didn't know it.

Hijinx

Last week I had a head cold, Headache, snotty nose scratchy throat.
This week I am OK. No test, some aspirin. Vicks for the nose.

No reason for Urgent care, ER ,or a Covid test.

If you cannot breathe go to a hospital, If you have a cold , get rest, drink fluids, and stay home.

Crabcake42

Sounds awful, please give her my prayers when you visit her after she’s released. Poor woman 🙏🏻

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I finally know three people who got Covid. One was unvaccinated and died. One was unvaccinated (pregnant) and is on ventilator and will probably die. One is vaccinated (2 shots but no booster) and is just at home feeling a little sick with cold like symptoms.

phreddyp

Same here, a friend who I have known since kindergarten fully vaxxed with boosters is in the ICU and intubated , they give him a less than 50% chance of survival as of yesterday. I don't know of any underlying issues that he has if any.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Almost everyone I know that has recently caught and gotten over COVID was vaxxed....most of them vaxxed and boosted, in fact. But no surprise there....studies are now coming out showing the vaccines are worthless against the Omicron variant.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Almost everyone I know that has recently caught and gotten over COVID was vaxxed....most of them vaxxed and boosted, in fact. But no surprise there....studies are now coming out showing the vaccines are worthless against the Omicron variant.

And its still the case that the people dying with it have pre-existing issues that would have killed them with a bad flu instead.