I fouled up my charter post

flyingdog

What I realize we want now is a head boat. :smack: There are only two of us so it won't be worth it to get a charter to ourselves. It doesn't sound like head boats are worth it based on previous posts I have seen. Any input?

What I realize we want now is a head boat. :smack: There are only two of us so it won't be worth it to get a charter to ourselves. It doesn't sound like head boats are worth it based on previous posts I have seen. Any input?

I would try Scheibles before anything out of Solomons. I've had some good trips and some crappy ones. One dude out of St Jeromes creek couldn't get the boat started one morning. He just walked away and about 12 people were all standing around like "WTF". Pretty soon some other guy comes down and shuts up the ticket booth. As he walked away someone said "hey are we going out?" He just shrugged and said "nope batteries dead".

flyingdog

I would try Scheibles before anything out of Solomons. I've had some good trips and some crappy ones. One dude out of St Jeromes creek couldn't get the boat started one morning. He just walked away and about 12 people were all standing around like "WTF". Pretty soon some other guy comes down and shuts up the ticket booth. As he walked away someone said "hey are we going out?" He just shrugged and said "nope batteries dead".
:lmao: that is awesome!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I really need to know who that was. You can PM me if you are shy about it.

I really need to know who that was. You can PM me if you are shy about it.

Don't remember the name, but they had their sign out just before you get to the 235 rt4 intersection on 235. Went out of St Jeromes creek. This was probably 15 years ago.