I found a hard hat on the trail sunday...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Anyone loose one??

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 129

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I look like death warmed over...I had a dream last night I was in like a girls school bathroom changing for the parade and smoothmarine was looking over the door at me.. :jameo: :jameo:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
I look like death warmed over...I had a dream last night I was in like a girls school bathroom changing for the parade and smoothmarine was looking over the door at me.. :jameo: :jameo:
He said he is gonna be there... :lmao:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Momma im heading out to look for some flowers for the boys manes and tails for the parade. Not gonna fool with the necklaces..dont have enough time now..ya need anything while im out?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Momma im heading out to look for some flowers for the boys manes and tails for the parade. Not gonna fool with the necklaces..dont have enough time now..ya need anything while im out?

purple scrunchies for bracelets please....for me...green or white for you if you go white I have some for you..

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
purple scrunchies for bracelets please....for me...green or white for you if you go white I have some for you..
You want me to hot glue some flowers on the bracelet scrunchies?