I found a lump on my boob

R

redhotmomma

I went to the doctors toady to get a lump checked out on my boob. Breast cancer runs in the family. Got some blood taken and now i have to have some more test done. I have had A cyst before but went away all by itself. But the doctor is worried this time. I have been really tired the last 2 months. I have no energy. I don't want to freak out but i am scared that it is cancer. My Hubby wont even touch me. I am not trying to puch him or anything. He has to handle it in his own way.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I went to the doctors toady to get a lump checked out on my boob. Breast cancer runs in the family. Got some blood taken and now i have to have some more test done. I have had A cyst before but went away all by itself. But the doctor is worried this time. I have been really tired the last 2 months. I have no energy. I don't want to freak out but i am scared that it is cancer. My Hubby wont even touch me. I am not trying to puch him or anything. He has to handle it in his own way.

:huggy: It's scary I know. Mine was benign 15 years ago.... Think positive!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
How scary. Good for you in getting it looked at. Think positive. We'll all be praying for you.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
What a scary time for you and your family. Think positive and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how things go. We are here for you! :huggy:

I

Inkpen

Think postitive!!!
Early detection means quick cure!!!!!
I will keep you in my prayers for a good outcome! :huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:

SoMDGirl42

Prays for you! :huggy:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

I had a lump about 10 years ago that my doctor didn't think was just a usual Fibrocyst. They biopsied it and it was just a benign fluid filled cyst although it was painful and "suspicious". Keep positive thoughts. My prayers for you and your family.

M

Mousebaby

OMG I can't even imagine how scared you are right now. WE are ALL here for you and we will all pray for a good outcome, which I am sure you will have. God Bless you, and may God keep you well! :huggy:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

Make sure you go to a good doctor! I highly recommend The Breast Center at Anne Arundle Medical Center in Annapolis. It's a bit of a ride but worth it. They do it all right there. The doctors are excellent and mostly women. The entire staff are very caring and supportive and most important, very good at what they do. Best wishes.

R

redhotmomma

Make sure you go to a good doctor! I highly recommend The Breast Center at Anne Arundle Medical Center in Annapolis. It's a bit of a ride but worth it. They do it all right there. The doctors are excellent and mostly women. The entire staff are very caring and supportive and most important, very good at what they do. Best wishes.

I drive a million miles to get the best care. Every women in my family has had beast cancer. My Mom and my nana. On my Dad side all my aunts. I am really worried but since i am prone to cyst on my body..lol i think this will be another one. I am just going to keep thinking that. Mean time wearing a bra hurts. The bump is right there where the damn under wire sits. Its bad enough i have a bump but there. Come on can i get a break...lol! Thank you to everyone for your kind words.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I drive a million miles to get the best care. Every women in my family has had beast cancer. My Mom and my nana. On my Dad side all my aunts. I am really worried but since i am prone to cyst on my body..lol i think this will be another one. I am just going to keep thinking that. Mean time wearing a bra hurts. The bump is right there where the damn under wire sits. Its bad enough i have a bump but there. Come on can i get a break...lol! Thank you to everyone for your kind words.

I'm prone to the cysts in the breasts too. The doc said once they could remove them but they'd grow right back - sooooo...why would we bother to remove them then? Hang in there and please keep us posted. Anything I can do to help you out just holler! :buddies:

R

redhotmomma

NO CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::buddies::diva: I am so freaking happy! Woo HOO!!!!!!!!!!