I gave up and cut my bangs

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I grew them out so I could see what I looked like without them. :yikes:

Actually, that's :yikes: is a lie - it wasn't bad, I looked like a soccer grandma who should be wearing a sweater draped over her shoulders and a string of pearls. Which is not a knock on soccer grandmas, it's just not me. I'm the grandma with the tousled 'do wearing a t-shirt and shorts, rocking out to Guns 'N Roses.

:dude:

I think it's good to change it up occasionally. You either come away with a great new style, or you realize you were doing it right all along. Either one is a positive outcome. :yay:

black dog

Free America

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I cut my bangs...my nose hair...and did some manscaping too (to get rid of all the grey ones) . Does that mean I'm desirable again?

GregV814

I grew them out so I could see what I looked like without them. :yikes:

Actually, that's :yikes: is a lie - it wasn't bad, I looked like a soccer grandma who should be wearing a sweater draped over her shoulders and a string of pearls. Which is not a knock on soccer grandmas, it's just not me. I'm the grandma with the tousled 'do wearing a t-shirt and shorts, rocking out to Guns 'N Roses.

:dude:

I think it's good to change it up occasionally. You either come away with a great new style, or you realize you were doing it right all along. Either one is a positive outcome. :yay:
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Almost Cut My Hair - YouTube

PJay

I've been getting low lights.

Highlights, lowlights it's all new to me. Lowlights are apparently less damaging to your hair.

I've taken good care of my hair. Never use a blow dryer, hairspray, etc. So, am afraid to take that step then hate myself later for it.