Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Attachments

• 19228261-7728-4E16-841D-F8CB9499E4BC.jpeg
    19228261-7728-4E16-841D-F8CB9499E4BC.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 161

seekeroftruth

We don't have to imagine Jesus.... He was a real human being... there are historical records of His trial. The problem isn't with Jesus.... the problem is all the crap the church has been loading on people since the beginning... the church has been "preying" on people... telling them they are not good enough..... telling them they have to behave a certain way.... or be a certain way.... I bet there are churches who wouldn't let a left handed person join the church until they learned to eat properly.... with the right hand [the correct hand?!?]

I can see why someone who was raped by a church leader..... then told they weren't going to go to heaven because they "like it".... I can see that as a reason to attack a statue..... it's only a statue..... had they killed a priest.... the conversation would have played out differently....

There's a lot of anxiety these days.... a lot of crazy stuff going on everywhere.... I can see how that hate would boil over..... it's a real shame....

Jesus said there were really only two rules..... Love God and Love one Another..... that's it.... all the statues and all the leaders and all the other stuff is only fluff..... it's the two rules that count.....

Love God.....

Love Others....

I really tried to stay out of this one

Jurgo

We don't have to imagine Jesus.... He was a real human being... there are historical records of His trial. The problem isn't with Jesus.... the problem is all the crap the church has been loading on people since the beginning... the church has been "preying" on people... telling them they are not good enough..... telling them they have to behave a certain way.... or be a certain way.... I bet there are churches who wouldn't let a left handed person join the church until they learned to eat properly.... with the right hand [the correct hand?!?]

I can see why someone who was raped by a church leader..... then told they weren't going to go to heaven because they "like it".... I can see that as a reason to attack a statue..... it's only a statue..... had they killed a priest.... the conversation would have played out differently....

There's a lot of anxiety these days.... a lot of crazy stuff going on everywhere.... I can see how that hate would boil over..... it's a real shame....

Jesus said there were really only two rules..... Love God and Love one Another..... that's it.... all the statues and all the leaders and all the other stuff is only fluff..... it's the two rules that count.....

Love God.....

Love Others....

I really tried to stay out of this one

You strike me as a lovely person full of compassion and sincere love for your fellow humans. Glad there are people like you on our planet.

Toxick

Splat
Of course the marxists hate him, he was a jew after all.

In fairness, I don't think they hate Jesus, per se. (At least not officially) - Their problem seems to be centered on the Caucasionification of Jesus. And it's true. This:

is equal parts of bullshit and wish-fulfillment. Although despite what progressives want to believe, this:

is also equal parts of bullshit and wish-fulfillment.

Jesus most likely looked something closer to this:

Although, that's probably also not 100% accurate. But the bottom line is, his physical form, including race, hair color, shoe size, back hair, or whether he had an innie or an outie bellybutton is completely irrelevant. So, IMO any of the above images can be Jesus. Or none of them. The message is what's important. The message of love, unity and compassion.

Things that BLM seem to completely eschew. So their opinion on the subject is worth about the same as a bucket of piss.

Jurgo

To be fair, the middle Jesus looks like someone I’d totes follow. The other ones are too creepy.