I guess she's no longer proud of her country

PsyOps

Pixelated
So this amazingly strong woman, isn't as strong as she has been out to be. And, of course, she blames other things and people for her depression.

Michelle Obama says she's dealing with ‘low grade depression’ in quarantine from ‘racial strife’, Trump administration

Former first lady Michelle Obama addressed how she’s been dealing with “some form of low-grade depression" tied to coronavirus lockdown measures, racial tensions in the U.S. and the Trump administration.

"Spiritually, these are not ... fulfilling times," Obama said Wednesday, while chatting with the former host of NPR's All Things Considered, Michele Norris.

"Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife, and just seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out, is dispiriting,” she added.

I'm wondering what she might do when Trump gets reelected? I hope someone is keeping a close eye on her.

Oh and, Michelle... Being spiritually fulfilled doesn't only come when times are good.

gemma_rae

Barrack's tapping is not fulfilling enough. Who would have thought? Maybe it's because he always goes high, and never goes down.:killingme

DaSDGuy

So this amazingly strong woman, isn't as strong as she has been out to be. And, of course, she blames other things and people for her depression.

Michelle Obama says she's dealing with ‘low grade depression’ in quarantine from ‘racial strife’, Trump administration

I'm wondering what she might do when Trump gets reelected? I hope someone is keeping a close eye on her.

Oh and, Michelle... Being spiritually fulfilled doesn't only come when times are good.
Spiritual fulfillment is in your heart and soul. It is always there and gets you through the hard times. Either you have it or you don't. Hard times don't make it go away or more difficult to achieve.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Spiritual fulfillment is in your heart and soul.
These people are both heartless & soulless. Barry didn't help anyone but himself and his cronies. None of his policies did anything to help regular Americans. Perhaps mooch is depressed because she watched the unemployment numbers go down, manufacturing jobs return and the stock market reach record levels after her inept husband left office.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Spiritual fulfillment is in your heart and soul. It is always there and gets you through the hard times. Either you have it or you don't. Hard times don't make it go away or more difficult to achieve.

It appears that, for progressives, spiritual wellness is conditional.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Suicide on the horizon, many of the broken units go that route.
Boat loads of unearned cash usually temper that condition. Someone will write another book that mooch will sign her name to. Then another pallet of cash will be dropped off at her doorstep.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member