I had to put my best friend to sleep yesterday

Independence

Sorry it's been months since I've been on here. First of all so sorry for your loss. Being a boxer lovers I know how hard the loss it. Would like to hear how the fostering is going. Hope all is well and your heart is healing.

Roman

I got approved to be a doggie faster to the FL Boxer rescue. I got my girl the other day. She is going through heartworm treatment right now. At this moment she is passed out on my bed while I work. She isn't a Klingon dog. More of a I want to lay in your bed and snooze.
This is happy news. How is fostering going? I would be what they call a "Foster Fail", because I'd want to keep every one of them.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
So sorry.. I lost my Buddy almost 2 years ago and I think about him every day.. I have 2 now and I think the world of them but I sure do miss my Ollie

Attachments

• 14581470_1480093542007609_7800433579233000057_n.jpg
    14581470_1480093542007609_7800433579233000057_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 295

littlelady

God bless the USA
So sorry.. I lost my Buddy almost 2 years ago and I think about him every day.. I have 2 now and I think the world of them but I sure do miss my Ollie

Ollie would love that you think about him every day. We have our Daisy now, but I miss Oreo and Cookie all the time. It means we loved them, and they knew that. Huggy to everyone that has lost a pet. :huggy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Going for a walk, or a ride to the dump...will be intolerably boring. Wanting to share random thoughts of the day with your pal...won't ever bee the same. I don't think I can get another dog...they just tear into my heart too much. So very sorry for this day for you..

Aww, Hessian, I don't know how I missed your post a year and a half ago. I know how you feel. What did you do? Did you get another pal?