I hate COVID

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The frequency of posts by that account and the times of posting, basically around the clock, point to at least a partially automated account.
What part is the "partially automated"? Is it his ability to put a knot in your panties that exceeds the bulge you usually display?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
And look, I get you folks get all twisted when I point out these failings about your dear leader. But Destantis has already brought up that there was too much stimulus due to COVID under Trump, he’s sharpening up for the primary if Trump does run and he’s going to hit him hard on what I’m sure he believes was what looks to be a disastrous response by Trump and his team over COVID.

Multiple fast tracked vaccines awarding billions to big pharma and trillions sent into the economy with little to no tracking.
Debating Joe Biden GIF

Get Vaxxed, Vaxxed, Vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed...

Last edited:

SamSpade

Great. I started a thread about COVID, and it’s already about Trump.

I guess I’ve just had it to here, with COVID. Daughter has surgery in a month - and we must get a PCR test within three days of it. No more. Damned COVID. I’m going on a trip in a while - and I’ll be damned if I have to wear a mask the whole way.

From my point of view - it is over. Why won’t the world let it go?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Great. I started a thread about COVID, and it’s already about Trump.

I guess I’ve just had it to here, with COVID. Daughter has surgery in a month - and we must get a PCR test within three days of it. No more. Damned COVID. I’m going on a trip in a while - and I’ll be damned if I have to wear a mask the whole way.

From my point of view - it is over. Why won’t the world let it go?
Some people just need something to fear.

TPD

the poor dad
To those who think covid is over, read some of the comments to Jeromes latest tweet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When you all and the media talk about covid I feel like I live on a different planet. It's not a topic here, like at all. It doesn't exist. My side gig is in hospitality and I interact with several dozen humans a day from all over the US, none of whom are masked and not a single one has inquired about covid precautions when reserving their lodging or vacation adventures. They behave like normal people with normal social distancing instead of that 6-foot or whatever covid thing. They go out on enormous fishing charters and mass at the bars and restaurants. They crowd the beaches and pools and farmers markets and putt putt golf places, even people in their 70s and 80s. Kids playing and crawling all over each other. The local news doesn't mention covid at all.

The Gulf Coast of Florida isn't participating in the global pandemic and it feels weird to think that parts of this country are still locked down and masked up.