I hate Democrats

Bluecrqbe

They just ****ing suck. The worst *things* on the face of the earth. They destroy everything they touch and behave like retarded toddlers on meth.
The bigger question is the person who keeps going to ‘twitchy’ looking for their hourly outrage fix

Ack, the shakes are starting, someone load twitchy and let me get enraged over a made up libruhl or a trans person in Canada!

Phew….good for an hour.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I’m just glad it’s all on full display 24 seven now.

Therefore all to see.
Problem is... it's in front of you all the time and starts to become commonplace and accepted. I never want any of this crap to be acceptable.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Problem is... it's in front of you all the time and starts to become commonplace and accepted. I never want any of this crap to be acceptable.
Sadly, the lack of civility, honesty and decency is already common place. They planted the seeds with Johnson’s great society. They furthered it during the Clinton years and then reformed and compromised the bureaucracy under Obama.

Hessian

I think what I cannot grasp is the cognitive dissonance. They hold opinions (unmovable) that are in direct opposition to other positions they believe in.
Those whom the god's curse, they deprive of reason.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The bigger question is the person who keeps going to ‘twitchy’ looking for their hourly outrage fix

Ack, the shakes are starting, someone load twitchy and let me get enraged over a made up libruhl or a trans person in Canada!

Phew….good for an hour.
What is more concerning are the totally deranged persons like you....

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
They just keep getting classier and classier....I'm wiling to bet, none of them have ever eaten at a Mortons...

limblips

The only pillow they have made is the one that Hogg buries his face in while William LeGate plows the field.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I have never been to a Morton's Steakhouse and am not willing to enter Washington DC to go to one, but to bring down this type of harassment on a restaurant because a Justice of the SCOTUS tried to eat there is fascism of the worst kind. These people are out of hand and a payback should be coming to them.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
I have never been to a Morton's Steakhouse and am not willing to enter Washington DC to go to one, but to bring down this type of harassment on a restaurant because a Justice of the SCOTUS tried to eat there is fascism of the worst kind. These people are out of hand and a payback should be coming to them.

Its not becuase he attempted to have a meal there. Its because they had temerity to defend the Justices right to have a meal in peace. Don't you dare stand up to the mob.