I hate this time of year...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...because of the endless horror movies that come on.

I mean, I agree in principle with the idea of killing teenagers, but, how many stupid teenagers can you actually watch open the door/go outside/look behind them anyway and get slaughtered?

:tap:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

I mean, I agree in principle with the idea of killing teenagers, but, how many stupid teenagers can you actually watch open the door/go outside/look behind them anyway and get slaughtered?

I'll keep watching til they're all gone! Damn whippersnappers!!!

:roflmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:roflmao: Admittedly, most of them are probably stupid, but I gave up horror films *years* ago. I'm a skeerdy-cat.

thurley42

HY;FR

I agree with you that the current standard of horror film sucks...but I disagree about hating this time of year.....

The upside is you get all of the classics on AMC and A&E!

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I agree with you that the current standard of horror film sucks...but I disagree about hating this time of year.....

The upside is you get all of the classics on AMC and A&E!

...oh, we're talking taste here. I just hate horror flicks. Classics, new junk, Saturday Night Fever. You name it.