I have a question

D

dems4me

I'm kind of new to horses and havn't always been fond of them like other creatures and critters - maybe you guys can help. I don't know why they stare... they are always staring at something like they are deep in thought. What are the really thinking??? :shrug: Everytime I see a horse they seem to be deep in thought staring at something. Can y'all please enlighten me? I'd like the idea of bonding with a horse, but this kind of scares me - that and I saw that Roots episode where she kept saying Joe... don't you take that white horse out... Joe... don't take it out!! And then he came back but was being dragged behind the horse. :jameo:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
dems4me said:
I'm kind of new to horses and havn't always been fond of them like other creatures and critters - maybe you guys can help. I don't know why they stare... they are always staring at something like they are deep in thought. What are the really thinking??? :shrug: Everytime I see a horse they seem to be deep in thought staring at something. Can y'all please enlighten me? I'd like the idea of bonding with a horse, but this kind of scares me - that and I saw that Roots episode where she kept saying Joe... don't you take that white horse out... Joe... don't take it out!! And then he came back but was being dragged behind the horse. :jameo:

:jameo: :jameo:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dems4me said:
I don't know why they stare... they are always staring at something like they are deep in thought. What are the really thinking??? :shrug: Everytime I see a horse they seem to be deep in thought staring at something. Can y'all please enlighten me?

It's called going thru the world with blinders on

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
dems4me said:
My mother in law looked at one of my horses and said "that horse has evil eyes". From then on I knew that biotch was crazy...... WHy do you think they are staring? They are probably thinking "WHat is this crazy person looking at, leave me alone and let me eat". That is probably what most horses are thinking. :huggy:

D

dems4me

FireBrand said:
It's called going thru the world with blinders on

No, I tried that, even with the blinders on me, I still felt the horse was still staring at me :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Sadielady said:
My mother in law looked at one of my horses and said "that horse has evil eyes". From then on I knew that biotch was crazy...... WHy do you think they are staring? They are probably thinking "WHat is this crazy person looking at, leave me alone and let me eat". That is probably what most horses are thinking. :huggy:

I didn't act crazy in front of them :shrug: but thanks :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
dems4me said:
I didn't act crazy in front of them :shrug: but thanks :huggy:
My horses think "let me eat" "Crap....you are going to ride me again", "I am hungry", "That piece of trash scares me!" "Are we done yet?" "I'm done" "Is it time to eat?" :lmao: :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sadielady said:
My horses think "let me eat" "Crap....you are going to ride me again", "I am hungry", "That piece of trash scares me!" "Are we done yet?" "I'm done" "Is it time to eat?"
That's pretty cool. Like horsie ESP or something.

D

dems4me

fredsaid2 said:
They're trying to hypnotize you into opening up the grain bin for them... :smile:

Is that what it's all about? Is that all I have to do, bring food with me? :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
dems4me said:
Is that what it's all about? Is that all I have to do, bring food with me? :lol:
Bring grain. Or watermelon rinds. Or carrots. Put a carrot in your back pocket and head on out to the pasture. :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
dems4me said:
Yes....they're a lot like some husbands feed them and take care of them and they will love you.

IntegritysDream

Sadielady said:
My horses think "let me eat" "Crap....you are going to ride me again", "I am hungry", "That piece of trash scares me!" "Are we done yet?" "I'm done" "Is it time to eat?" :lmao: :popcorn:

hah sounds like a little fat horse we know.