I have a question.

Hijinx

Flags all over the country are at half mast because a sex addict crazy lunatic shot 6 Korean sex workers their Madam and a John. A Customer, in a rub parlor.
A place where lonely losers go to get their Wang pulled.
Now we have a Islamic Syrian lunatic that shot and killed 10 white grocery shopping people in Colorado.

How many days will Biden order the flag at half mast for these ten innocent white people.
My guess is he wont order it at all for white people.

As soon as this Islamic Syrian POS got finished shooting Biden wants gun banned ,instead of banning Islamics.
Was the gun responsible or was the Islamic? What makes the most sense, Taking guns from honest Americans or keeping Islamic trash ou of our country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every other day Biden* lowers the flag for something. So basically he's doing the same for President Harris that he did for Bama - menial bullshit, keep him busy and out of the way.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Lexington Park Ford and the Nissan Dealer have different opinions.
Ford's flag was at full staff today and Nissan was at half.
Does that mean if you drive a Nissan you are at half staff?

Reactions: BOP

herb749

Flags all over the country are at half mast because a sex addict crazy lunatic shot 6 Korean sex workers their Madam and a John. A Customer, in a rub parlor.
A place where lonely losers go to get their Wang pulled.
Now we have a Islamic Syrian lunatic that shot and killed 10 white grocery shopping people in Colorado.

How many days will Biden order the flag at half mast for these ten innocent white people.
My guess is he wont order it at all for white people.

As soon as this Islamic Syrian POS got finished shooting Biden wants gun banned ,instead of banning Islamics.
Was the gun responsible or was the Islamic? What makes the most sense, Taking guns from honest Americans or keeping Islamic trash ou of our country.

Think he will pay Colorado a visit .? I'd say, nope .

herb749

This shooting is more about the guns and not the person shooting. The reason this time is being ignored.

limblips

PREMO Member
The lowering of the flag is now a political statement instead of an honor. If it can get the left more media exposure for their causes (gun control in this and most cases) they will lower the flag for the death of a cat but only after blaming the right for taking the other eight lives.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My flag has been at half staff since biden became POTUS. It will stay that way until at least January 2025. If I could fly it upside down I would.
What is stopping you? After Texas v Johnson and USA v Eichman it was determined that it was unconstitutional under the 1st Amendment to prohibit such expressive acts.

DaSDGuy

DaSDGuy said:
My flag has been at half staff since biden became POTUS. It will stay that way until at least January 2025. If I could fly it upside down I would.
What is stopping you? After Texas v Johnson and USA v Eichman it was determined that it was unconstitutional under the 1st Amendment to prohibit such expressive acts.
My flag is on a pole that is almost horizontal on the side of my house so the flag hangs nearly sideways. That makes it physically impossible to fly it upside down. If I had a vertical flag pole in the yard the flag would be upside down.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My flag is on a pole that is almost horizontal on the side of my house so the flag hangs nearly sideways. That makes it physically impossible to fly it upside down. If I had a vertical flag pole in the yard the flag would be upside down.
Not really, the top of the pole goes away from the house (and as you said "almost horizontal") all you have to do is place the union closest to the house and voila it is flying upside down.

DaSDGuy

Not really, the top of the pole goes away from the house (and as you said "almost horizontal") all you have to do is place the union closest to the house and voila it is flying upside down.
Hmmm. My flag needs the adjustment. Thanks for the advice