I have an idea...

The Dude

You mean coitus?
I want to hang a map of the world in my house, and then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve traveled to. But first I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map, so it won’t fall down.

edinsomd

I want to hang a map of the world in my house, and then I’m gonna put pins into all the locations that I’ve traveled to. But first I’m gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map, so it won’t fall down.

Use color coded pins. Dur.

mamatutu

mama to two

Dude, that was hysterically funny! Thanks for the belly laugh. I have always enjoyed your humor because you are so relevant, and a man of few words, which are the smartest ones! If I put my pins in my map it would be hanging sideways! Our daughter is more world traveled than her father and I combined. :lol:

SoMdDude

And alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you lean..........

lean on walls, lean on tables, lean on chairs, lean on friends :buddies:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

If it a typical "map of the world" just one stop in Alaska would do.

mamatutu

mama to two
Maps prove that the world really is flat.

When you hang them on the wall, that is true! Good one! :lol:

This has been a fun thread! Thanks guys. Nice change from all the depressing news of the real world, that is so definitely misshapen. :buddies:

sockgirl77

Use tape.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Dude, that was hysterically funny! Thanks for the belly laugh. I have always enjoyed your humor because you are so relevant, and a man of few words, which are the smartest ones! If I put my pins in my map it would be hanging sideways! Our daughter is more world traveled than her father and I combined. :lol:

Thanks! But as another astute poster pointed out, this is a Mitch Hedberg one liner. Really a funny guy.

mamatutu

mama to two
Thanks! But as another astute poster pointed out, this is a Mitch Hedberg one liner. Really a funny guy.

My immediate world has become smaller. I did not know about Mitch Hedberg until now. I looked up some of his quotes. Yes, he was extremely funny. My world got a little bigger today. I love this forum! I still think you are hilarious!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

... or you could use tape