I have been predicting this for a very long time

PsyOps

Pixelated
Democrats finally prove what I have always known; that they are the party of infanticide and death of the innocent.

Senate blocks bill on medical care for children born alive after attempted abortion

Of course, leave it up to the WaPo to mislead readers saying it was the 'Senate' that blocked the bill. It was democrats that blocked the bill. Every democrat except 3 voted against the bill to protect the lives of babies, humans, people... Every republican voted for it.

Liberal democrats have shown how despicable they are in recognizing our first BORN right: LIFE!

Last edited:

Hijinx

These are not Doctors in attendance, they are Butchers.

To have a human life lying on a table waiting for a Butcher and a Mother ( i use the word,but this is no mother) to decide whether it lives or dies.
Politicians . Voting with the pack ,part of a team as Pelosi says, If I had to vote as part of the team for the death of infants she could kiss my ass, but the Democrats have no problem doing it. Pelosi owns them. When she faces the God she has turned her back on.it's not going to be pretty.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about a woman who would allow a "doctor" to butcher her infant at birth. Do you really want her raising children?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
.......but it would be nice for a woman who is sterile and wants children to raise to do it.....

And when that kid with the bad genes murders her in her sleep then what? If Mom is an amoral butcher, what are the odds the guy who screwed her is a stellar mental specimen? It's like taking in a stray pitbull: you're just asking for it, especially when you already know it comes from defective stock.

Stalin was a sweet innocent baby at one time, too.

transporter

Democrats finally prove what I have always known; that they are the party of infanticide and death of the innocent.

Senate blocks bill on medical care for children born alive after attempted abortion

Of course, leave it up to the WaPo to mislead readers saying it was the 'Senate' that blocked the bill. It was democrats that blocked the bill. Every democrat except 3 voted against the bill to protect the lives of babies, humans, people... Every republican voted for it.

Liberal democrats have shown how despicable they are in recognizing our first BORN right: LIFE!

huh...aren't you the same POS who called the kids murdered at Sandy Hook just "collateral damage" for your right to own a gun? (Answer: yes)

So how are YOU any different from those YOU are vilifying in your post? I haven't read the bill...so I am not commenting on it (however, odds are good with a title like that it is just a "gotcha" vote for the base that was never intended to pass). I am only commenting on your amazing hypocrisy.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Think about a woman who would allow a "doctor" to butcher her infant at birth. Do you really want her raising children?

Am I interpreting you correctly, that you are okay with killing a human being - a person - a baby?

The woman first got pregnant, then carried that child all the way until birth and decided she wanted an abortion; and she should still have the right to kill that baby when the abortion goes wrong. Where do we get to a point where people are held responsible for their stupid decisions; that their piss poor decisions grants them the right to murder a person. ASTOUNDING!

PsyOps

Pixelated
huh...aren't you the same POS who called the kids murdered at Sandy Hook just "collateral damage" for your right to own a gun? (Answer: yes)

So how are YOU any different from those YOU are vilifying in your post? I haven't read the bill...so I am not commenting on it (however, odds are good with a title like that it is just a "gotcha" vote for the base that was never intended to pass). I am only commenting on your amazing hypocrisy.

You're never going to be done making a complete fool of yourself are you? You're too stupid to realize that the little voices in your head aren't real. Your little mental monsters are lying to you. I'd say stop listening to those monsters, but I realize, all too well, that you are incapable to distinguishing these voices from the real world.

Hijinx

And when that kid with the bad genes murders her in her sleep then what? If Mom is an amoral butcher, what are the odds the guy who screwed her is a stellar mental specimen? It's like taking in a stray pitbull: you're just asking for it, especially when you already know it comes from defective stock.

Well I don't believe in bad Genes. I suppose my knowledge of people who have been adopted is limited, but I know a few.
Most of them are pretty normal and are good citizens, One I know of is a pure dyed in the wool azzhole,and every one who knows him agrees he is an azzhole, but he hasn't killed anyone or been locked up.

I know some people who were born to really good people and have turned out to be druggies or criminals.and I might say any child even those born to good parents at birth is like taking in that stray pitbull.
That's the chance you take with parenting.

Would I want the mother of a child who survived abortion to keep that child? No.
But is that up to me? Unfortunately that is another no.

If we killed all of the children we suspected of having bad genes, because the mother got knocked up or the father was a POS there would certainly be a lot less people in the world,but fortunately for the children it doesn't work that way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Am I interpreting you correctly, that you are okay with killing a human being - a person - a baby?

This is what you get for not keeping up with the forums. We've been talking about this for weeks and I am firmly against third trimester and later abortions. I think it's ghoulish and gross.

BUT I am practical and realistic at the same time and really don't want these people raising children. So if I have to make a choice between some shitbag woman killing her infant or abusing it for a few years before it eventually dies or goes on to become another predator on society who can beat and kill their own children, I choose abortion.

These people are not like you, Psy. They are broken and rabid. Think about someone who would rape an infant or beat it to death - that's what we're talking about here. We're not talking about "moms" and "dads" - we're talking about evil demons who shouldn't even be allowed to exist, let alone procreate. And now you want to force them to give birth and raise an innocent child??

I can't think of any child who deserves that.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
As I understand this, it was a vote on whether or not to invoke cloture and not on the merits of the bill. It seems that some wanted to continue debate before moving it forward. Also of note is that while there were 3 Dems that voted for cloture there were also 3 Repubs that didn't vote on the issue at all.

As to the merits, is the bill even necessary? By that I mean, wouldn't section 1 of the 14th Amendment already be controlling since the citizen was actually born and thus should not be deprived of life without due process?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If we killed all of the children

Stop right there. "We" are not killing anything. You're getting carried away with this, suggesting that "we" are forcing women to have abortions, and that is not the case.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I respectfully disagree......not about Stalin though

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what you get for not keeping up with the forums. We've been talking about this for weeks and I am firmly against third trimester and later abortions. I think it's ghoulish and gross.

BUT I am practical and realistic at the same time and really don't want these people raising children. So if I have to make a choice between some shitbag woman killing her infant or abusing it for a few years before it eventually dies or goes on to become another predator on society who can beat and kill their own children, I choose abortion.

These people are not like you, Psy. They are broken and rabid. Think about someone who would rape an infant or beat it to death - that's what we're talking about here. We're not talking about "moms" and "dads" - we're talking about evil demons who shouldn't even be allowed to exist, let alone procreate. And now you want to force them to give birth and raise an innocent child??

I can't think of any child who deserves that.

You seem to want things both ways - you're against, but for it. Killing a baby outside the womb is NOT abortion; it's murder. The fact that people in our society have lost the ability to distinguish between the two scares the #### out me. So, this begs the question... now that we are calling the killing of a born baby 'abortion', at what age do we cut it off and actually recognize that baby out of the womb an actual person deserving of the right to life?

PsyOps

Pixelated
A has NOTHING to do with B **** Munch

Not to mention 'A' doesn't exist with me. Trans, as usual, is making crap up. I never EVER said kids killed in mass shootings as collateral damage; not even as a means to defend our second amendment would I say such terrible thing.

But hey! We're talking about Trans. Can't find a cogent argument, so make crap up to try to make herself right. Oh, and express her hate at every opportunity.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
As I understand this, it was a vote on whether or not to invoke cloture and not on the merits of the bill. It seems that some wanted to continue debate before moving it forward. Also of note is that while there were 3 Dems that voted for cloture there were also 3 Repubs that didn't vote on the issue at all.

As to the merits, is the bill even necessary? By that I mean, wouldn't section 1 of the 14th Amendment already be controlling since the citizen was actually born and thus should not be deprived of life without due process?

It was a means to get democrats on record. And they did. It's clear that democrats are not longer ashamed to show they support infanticide. We have entered into a new phase of 'abortion'. It will only take them to have full power to make it legal.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well I don't believe in bad Genes. I suppose my knowledge of people who have been adopted is limited, but I know a few.

And I gave one example of a woman who survived an abortion, was adopted out and didn't become a serial killer or kill her adoptive parents... Just search on youtube for survivors of failed abortions. There are plenty of examples that murdering the child because you fear they will live a life of abuse and become hardened criminals is a lame reason to justify infanticide.

SamSpade

It was a means to get democrats on record. And they did. It's clear that democrats are not longer ashamed to show they support infanticide. We have entered into a new phase of 'abortion'. It will only take them to have full power to make it legal.

I am not sure who it was - Barbara Boxer? - who said some time back that it wasn't a baby until -
IT LEAVES THE HOSPITAL. We've seen this before.

What horrifies me even more is that some Dems later claimed they voted on this bill to protect
"women's reproductive rights". WTF? The child IS BORN - it's no longer YOUR rights at work.
YOUR reproduction isn't the matter anymore, you've "reproduced". Once the child is born, THAT
issue is over.