I have met my dream doggie

Vince

Attachments

• CatOD.jpg
    CatOD.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 358

acommondisaster

Call the airlines, buy the dog a ticket. Back in the day, if they were small enough, they could go under the seat in the cabin. How many were allowed in the cabin depended on plane size. Don't know that the airlines still do that, but he can certainly go in cargo hold. You can even arrange for him to be the last thing on/first thing off on some airlines.

Buy 2 things - a very secure dog carrier and a fabric collar. Write contact info on the collar in big letters so if the dog somehow gets out, they'll know who to call.

If you have time to get him to the vet for a mild tranquilizer, you can also do that. Be sure you have the dog's shot record with you.

Good dog, those schnoodles.

wineo

loving life
Call the airlines, buy the dog a ticket. Back in the day, if they were small enough, they could go under the seat in the cabin. How many were allowed in the cabin depended on plane size. Don't know that the airlines still do that, but he can certainly go in cargo hold. You can even arrange for him to be the last thing on/first thing off on some airlines.

Buy 2 things - a very secure dog carrier and a fabric collar. Write contact info on the collar in big letters so if the dog somehow gets out, they'll know who to call.

If you have time to get him to the vet for a mild tranquilizer, you can also do that. Be sure you have the dog's shot record with you.

Good dog, those schnoodles.

The tranquilizer is Xanax .25mg 1 per 25lbs. That is what I gave my dog, and what the vet gave me for my dog. She slept most of the flight...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Today is Apollo's and my 7th anniversary. :love:

What an adventure he's been on since then, eh?

He is one lucky pup. And you are equally as lucky to have a companion that is so adaptable, sweet and loyal.

And then there is Monello :smooch:

Two awesome men in your life :huggy: