I have never done acid

Pete

Repete
But I can only think that an acid trip is very similar to watching an hour episode of HBO's "John from Cincinnati" :crazy:

Pete

Repete
Christy said:
I love that show. :razz:
It is some kind of bizarre. It's not bad but the endless parade of tortured souls and all the angst is getting old. I mean come on, if every single person you knew was nuttier than a payday candy bar I would lock myself in my house and never come out. :lol:

usagent

First off dont panic..... your looking @ about 13 hours. (If you drink OJ). The stomach cramping will subside. Oh I 'm sorry. Like high school I answered before I read the whole thing :stupid:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I tried to watch this show but I had absolutely NO idea of what was going on. I was completely lost and nothing made any sense to me. The only appealing part of this show was Luke Perry - who I had/have a crush on (I love me some Dylan McKay!!!).

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pete said:
It is some kind of bizarre. It's not bad but the endless parade of tortured souls and all the angst is getting old. I mean come on, if every single person you knew was nuttier than a payday candy bar I would lock myself in my house and never come out. :lol:

I could do without Rebecca De Mornay, she's annoying as all get out, but Dayton Callie (Steady Freddy) and Ed O'Neil (Bill Jacks) make the show totally worth it for me.

And what are you talking about? 95% of the forum population is nuttier than a payday candy bar and it hasn't stopped you from coming out! :razz:

Pete

Repete
Christy said:
I could do without Rebecca De Mornay, she's annoying as all get out, but Dayton Callie (Steady Freddy) and Ed O'Neil (Bill Jacks) make the show totally worth it for me.

And what are you talking about? 95% of the forum population is nuttier than a payday candy bar and it hasn't stopped you from coming out! :razz:
Rebecca is the only reason I started watching it :drool: