I have nothing to say to the Daily Caller. You're trash.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Many Democrats have endorsed the Green New Deal, which has been championed by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez along with Sen. Ed Markey with support from all major Democrat presidential candidates.
Today, Sen. Bob Menendez was asked about the GND, and he sure didn’t want to talk about it, claiming it was because of who the reporter works for:

why is a democrat so HOSTILE to a news organization, doesn't Mendez beleive in the 1st Amendment

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Senator Menendez (who's Mendez?) hasn't shown that he's against the 1st Amendment with this response. In fact he is exercising his 1st Amendment rights by refusing to speak. The great thing about the 1st is that it allows idiots like him to make an a$$ of himself in public.

LtownTaxpayer

Senator Menendez (who's Mendez?) hasn't shown that he's against the 1st Amendment with this response. In fact he is exercising his 1st Amendment rights by refusing to speak. The great thing about the 1st is that it allows idiots like him to make an a$$ of himself in public.

I believe they meant the Freedom of the Press when they were referring to the 1st Amendment in this particular instance. Senator Menendez was probably exercising his 5th Amendment right.

This_person

Okay, Donald Trump.
:lol: I don't have nearly the stature, money, power, or influence of President Trump. But, thank you.

However, I was pointing out your (invalid) opinion is nothing more than that - an opinion. It's not backed by fact. It's equally true (or not true) of all news organizations, because I can promise you with 100% certainty that every news organization puts a spin on their news and is partially or completely inaccurate on some stories.

And, their all equally accurate on other stories.

So, you can certainly have an opinion - it's not up to me to grant you permission. But, you should be aware that that's all it is, and it is not based on any fact.