I have seen it all now!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ladies, what do you think of this?

Tiny carp nibble your toes in fishy pedicure
Va. spa uses 'doctor fish' to rid clients of scaly skin — but do they polish?

ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Ready for the latest in spa pampering? Prepare to dunk your feet in a tank of water and let tiny carp nibble away.

Fish pedicures are creating something of a splash in the Washington D.C. area, where a northern Virginia spa has been offering them for the past four months. John Ho, who runs the Yvonne Hair and Nails salon with his wife, Yvonne Le, said 5,000 people have taken the plunge so far.

Tiny carp nibble your toes in fishy pedicure - Skin and beauty - MSNBC.com

Last week it was torture shoes, now this?

backagain39

Ewwww........sounds like what used to happen to me when I went fishing with my dad......I would wade in tlhe water and the small fish would nibble at my feet..........I hated that!!!!!!!!!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ewwww........sounds like what used to happen to me when I went fishing with my dad......I would wade in tlhe water and the small fish would nibble at my feet..........I hated that!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine that, you were getting a free pedicure, now people are paying money for it. :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Didn't someone already post about this a month or so ago? I don't feel like searching for it.

bcp

In My Opinion
so thats where the smell comes from......

glad I dont know any women that would do this

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm thinking someone will get bored one day and switch the fish and put some piranhas in those tanks, that'll make for an interesting work day.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Didn't someone already post about this a month or so ago? I don't feel like searching for it.

Yes. I don't remember if it was Catt or not that posted it but do remember her and I commenting on it. It sounds kind of cool to me. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes. I don't remember if it was Catt or not that posted it but do remember her and I commenting on it. It sounds kind of cool to me. :shrug:

I remember Angel fish nipping at my feet and legs in Jamaica.

Was that supposed to be a message? :confused:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
If the owners name is John Ho and the wifes name is Yvonne Le, does that make her full name Yvonne Le Ho? :killingme

Its late, its stupid humor. I though it was funny.