I have the judge for Dec. 9th!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The judge is Robin Wyman. (sp?):yahoo: She has her "R" rating. Okay Phyxius, don't say your not coming because she doesn't like drafts or I will be suspicious. If you have any info. on her PM me. I have heard only good things so far. I have a couple more openings for the upcoming clinics. PM me if you are interested. My work here is almost done. I see the palm trees in the distance.:whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Dude, she's a hunter judge I know like none of them. But, I do think I've ridden in front of her...in fact didn't she judge us at one of those MSA or SHMA shows? Didn't she place me above you? I HAVE to be there.

Oops, but I haven't jumped since that skyview trail ride. Maybe I should do that soon, huh?

When are the clinics? What are the prices? C'mon it's not advertising if you're answering a question. :)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Nope, that was Robin Avent. Oh well. :) Name still sounds familiar. :lmao: I'll come and try the jumper class. :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Robin Wyman Avent is one in the same.:whistle:

So is Peanut coming to the last Holly Point show?:yahoo:

I think so! I'm pretty sure I'm good to go that day! Yahoo! Ohh and if Loper and Rack'm are there I might even get a good picture of Peanut jumping! Too bad I won't take him over 2'6". I'm not a good enough jumper, I can fake 2'6" :lmao:. He looks real nice going over 3'+ though.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Dude, she's a hunter judge I know like none of them. But, I do think I've ridden in front of her...in fact didn't she judge us at one of those MSA or SHMA shows? Didn't she place me above you? I HAVE to be there.

Oops, but I haven't jumped since that skyview trail ride. Maybe I should do that soon, huh?

When are the clinics? What are the prices? C'mon it's not advertising if you're answering a question. :)

I only have 1 opening in the Caroline Krome clinic on Jan 26th and that is for the flat session/beginning over fences. $100/2 hr. session bring 1 auditor for free

Dec. 1st I have 1 opening for the flat session for the Carol Hawley clinic for the Flat/Beginning O/F, 1 opening for the 2 ft. group, and 2 openings for the 2'6 group. $75/2hr. session w/ 1 auditor no charge.

There is an ad on SMoD, but it is vague.:lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hmmm, well no offense but I don't want a flat lesson. I take dressage lessons. :lmao: 2' is low, but it's for 2 hours and I don't know that we could go 2 hours over 2'6". Hmmm...What to do, what to do...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hmmm, well no offense but I don't want a flat lesson. I take dressage lessons. :lmao: 2' is low, but it's for 2 hours and I don't know that we could go 2 hours over 2'6". Hmmm...What to do, what to do...

You don't jump 2'6 for 2 hours goofy! It is like having a group lesson. You work on flat work, then maybe some gymnastics, or whatever they see fit. They pretend you are their student for that 2 hours. Haven't you taken a clinic before. I love clinics.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yeah, but I haven't taken a group lesson in um...7+ years. Remember, me no hunter rider. I ride in clinics twice a month...dressage clinics. :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm off Sat. Dec 1. So I'll do that. You think I can do the 2'6"? I'll look like a dork, but I'll shorten my stirrups a hole!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yeah, but I haven't taken a group lesson in um...7+ years. Remember, me no hunter rider. I ride in clinics twice a month...dressage clinics. :lmao:

Sometimes you have to expend your horizons. I am pretending to be a dressage rider this weekend. I need one of those cute hats though. I am going to sit way back and lower my stirrups like 10 holes and I should have it down pat.:lmao: Goodnight Phyxius.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sometimes you have to expend your horizons. I am pretending to be a dressage rider this weekend. I need one of those cute hats though. I am going to sit way back and lower my stirrups like 10 holes and I should have it down pat.:lmao: Goodnight Phyxius.

HAha, you want to borrow a dressage saddle too?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

expand not expend

IntegritysDream

lmaoo or like indy has to expand his, he is no way shape or form dressage material, but ive gotten him to go into frame at the walk and trot almost auto now, so we can sure look the part so we are going to give it a go sunday!

(its raining =( )

W

WhoCares

IF I can get a ride on the 9th, I might come and show A man. It depends on how we do with schooling over the next couple of weeks.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
You will be with devine, myself, SB, and another chickee you may or may not know in the 2'6. That group will be fun!

1) I'm cheap
2) If I'm paying I want to ride
3) I want to ride and he couldn't do both on one day, probably. :yawn:

Who is SB?