I have to take a quick break because this is too funny

rmorse

Like this?

That looked like she was trying to make a poorly executed joke like "ahhh, too many of you talking at once, which one do I look at?" Kinda how people try and claim Trump was mocking a disabled person instead of what he was trying to do - a poorly executed joke of him being flustered.

gemma_rae

That looked like she was trying to make a poorly executed joke like "ahhh, too many of you talking at once, which one do I look at?"
Yes, that's exactly what she did after she had the seizure. She wanted to see how many dummies she could fool.

rmorse

Yes, that's exactly what she did after she had the seizure. She wanted to see how many dummies she could fool.

Found one at least...

Just so we're clear...your position is that she had the cognitive ability mid-seizure to recognize that she was having an involuntary electrical disruption in her brain and also recognize that her one opportunity to hide her seizure was to quickly make a joke like what was shown in the first video? And I'm a dummy for thinking that there was absolutely no way that someone can hide a seizure like that?

Have either of you ever been around someone who has seizures?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That looked like she was trying to make a poorly executed joke like "ahhh, too many of you talking at once, which one do I look at?" Kinda how people try and claim Trump was mocking a disabled person instead of what he was trying to do - a poorly executed joke of him being flustered.

That was my take as well - a mock overreaction to many voices suddenly shouting at her. And now it's a meme. :lol: