I have to tell you all this!

smcdem

I have heard that a friend of a friend passed away tonight. He was playing bball and is a soph at LHS. Please keep him in your prayers.

K

Kain99

OMG... I am really sorry... Do you have any idea what in the world happened?

smcdem

It was a seizure at first, which eventually gave him a heart attack. He was 100% healthy... And this happened like at around 6 6:30.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he had a heart attack at that age, there must have been a pre-existing condition of some form. Sorry about your friend, SMC - it's shocking when someone so young dies suddenly like that.
:frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was going by there last night at that time and I was wondering what an ambulance was doing at GMHS. My sincere condolences at this tragedy and I will definitely keep his family in my prayers.

demsformd

I had to read the awful news from the school today. My daughter is a mess. Victor was a nice kid, it's so awful to see this happen.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Yes, it's horrible. His parents were there too from what I understand. I guess it was a blessing they were there in his last moments, but what a horrible way to watch your young son die - especially so unexpectedly.

K

Kizzy

I'm very sorry to hear about Victor. The poor parents. How awful. I will keep his friends and family in my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by laureng
Yes, it's horrible. His parents were there too from what I understand. I guess it was a blessing they were there in his last moments, but what a horrible way to watch your young son die - especially so unexpectedly.

His parents were not there according to the article in the Post. The game apparently was played earlier than expected. Such a sad thing.

K

Kain99

I was talking to the Assistant Coach mr. Lagrant yesterday, who said that it happened during the pre-game warm ups.

Of course, the facts are always sketchy when the News first breaks.