I heard on the radio this morning.......

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
I heard that the person who shot the lady at Lone Star only got 25 years!! :tantrum
That was the accomplice, the shooter got life + 40.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
That is still not good enough......at 40, how many years do they actually pull??
I think with a life sentence you must serve at least 20, and then with the + 40 he would have to do a little over 13 more for a minimum total of 33. And that is the absolute minimum. With any luck he will do three to five and then get shanked.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Ken King said:
I think with a life sentence you must serve at least 20, and then with the + 40 he would have to do a little over 13 more for a minimum total of 33. And that is the absolute minimum. With any luck he will do three to five and then get shanked.
Unbelievable. Do you remember the teacher that was murdered and dismembered back in 1983 or 84 at Chopticon?? That guy has been out of jail for a couple of years, and hangs out outside of the store in 7th district. He is seen walking up to certain cars when they pull up. Hmmmmm........wonder what he is doing?? :bubble:

Nah: Thats not him, Thats his brother. An alleged aids ridden breeder who's girlfriend drops kids and then they disappear ,probably to social services. I believe This one was also in jail once for setting Old Bens house on fire with him in it.

There were three brothers, One is in prison for raping a child he stole away from that very grocery store, another killed the teacher at Chopticon, and this clown.

Different guy same class. I have noticed some women jogging by there and would like to warn them, it might not be a good idea.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Tom Sawyer said:
Nah: Thats not him, Thats his brother. An alleged aids ridden breeder who's girlfriend drops kids and then they disappear ,probably to social services. I believe This one was also in jail once for setting Old Bens house on fire with him in it.

There were three brothers, One is in prison for raping a child he stole away from that very grocery store, another killed the teacher at Chopticon, and this clown.

Different guy same class. I have noticed some women jogging by there and would like to warn them, it might not be a good idea.
A former police officer I work with who handled the case said he was out of jail and living in the 7th somewhere.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shoulda been...

Ken King said:

...a congressman...

I think that officer is wrong, but whether or not he is, The person you spoke of is not the one who killed the teacher..

The brother who raped the little girl died in prison about 2 months ago. I never found out why. Maybe the other prisoners helped him out. Nobody seems to know. The one who murdered the teacher as far as I know is still in prison. I will try to find out.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
harleygirl said:
A former police officer I work with who handled the case said he was out of jail and living in the 7th somewhere.
Lester was released after serving time for that crime but is in jail more often than not due to repeated drug offenses. That is one scary family. They HATE everyone.

Yeah they probably do hate everyone,. I think i can say without fear of contradiction that they arent exactly loved in the Community either.