I jerked off but now I should be ok

Scootboot

Louise

It is all disgusting. Epstein and the gang. I think patriots will do something about the situation of it all; to get a handle on it. Pun intended. :patriot: I hope no members are offended that I posted an American flag emogi. It has happened before that I got made fun of for it, and being a patriot. God bless the USA.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is CNN!

Last edited:

Hijinx

"This is garbage," Meghan McCain of "The View" slammed the network. "Why does the media protect these old white male dinosaurs in this industry? No woman on PLANET EARTH would be welcomed back on network tv after being caught masturbating in front of her colleagues."
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Meaghan is wrong there half the men in the country would be watching and waiting for the next program. Most of the women on news stations are pretty hot. Not Meagan or Whoopi or Joy, but they are exceptions to the rule. They are there to appeal to the ugly and mentally disturbed women of the audience they pull in.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She missed an opportunity.

Toobin is Jewish so she should she missed her opportunity to deliver an "Omar/Talib" type attack on him rather than fret his "whiteness" :jet:

Reactions: BOP