I just don’t understand them wimmens...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So of course the chicks swoon when they see a real grownup man with grubbies on because he knows how to do things.
:ohwell: After all the home and fun projects I've talked about here, kitchen rebuild, new laundry room, basement, den, trailer rebuilds, etc, and an nearly daily trip to the hardware store for all kinds of project materials, you'd think I'd be swamped with women. Just finished installing and re-wiring (crawling thru the the attic pulling wires....) a new outdoor light. Anyone standing there passing me tools? Nope.

Guess I'm just old, butt ugly and basically repulsive.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Men don't need expensive cologne and manicures..

Spray a little gas or diesel on in the morning and stuff a dirty grease stained rag in your pocket, wimmens will be throwing their undies at you..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:ohwell: After all the home and fun projects I've talked about here, kitchen rebuild, new laundry room, basement, den, trailer rebuilds, etc, and an nearly daily trip to the hardware store for all kinds of project materials, you'd think I'd be swamped with women. Just finished installing and re-wiring (crawling thru the the attic pulling wires....) a new outdoor light. Anyone standing there passing me tools? Nope.

Guess I'm just old, butt ugly and basically repulsive.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Men don't need expensive cologne and manicures..

Spray a little gas or diesel on in the morning and stuff a dirty grease stained rag in your pocket, wimmens will be throwing their undies at you..
Troof! Here's the most recent example of some that were thrown at me as I was wiping the grease off my hands and face....