I just found out...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...another sad day in the history of the universe when respect is bestowed based on price.

The cost of everything. The value of nothing.

:bawl:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Yeah, yeah. I like this schmackie, but not enough to ever buy it. Burt's Bees is almost as good and it's only $3.

While waiting in line at CVS last week, my 4 yr old saw a display of this and asked why there was a bee on it. I told him that it was made from bee's wax. With a straight face, he asked, "Mom, is this what you're always talking about when you tell me something is "none of my bee's wax." :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

While waiting in line at CVS last week, my 4 yr old saw a display of this and asked why there was a bee on it. I told him that it was made from bee's wax. With a straight face, he asked, "Mom, is this what you're always talking about when you tell me something is "none of my bee's wax." :lol:

...I suppose you think that is as terribly funny and cute as it sounds?

:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh no! Now you're going to lose it! It's like the sunglasses rule.. the cheaper they are, the longer they stay around. The more expensive they are, the quicker they break/get lost.

Serious. I feel like putting it under display glass and just looking at it every now and then. :ohwell: