Im_Me

LOVE IT....Expensive but worth it for thick hair in the Maryland humidity

(unfortunate name) :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You have the same kind of hair I do and I've been thinking about having it done. Takes forever to straighten my hair, then walk outside and *poof*.

How much was it?

Im_Me

You have the same kind of hair I do and I've been thinking about having it done. Takes forever to straighten my hair, then walk outside and *poof*.

How much was it?

The going price was $250 for just the blowout. I got a cut and a bunch of products so it was much more. Worth it since I am now wash and wear. It even lasted through all of the humidity this weekend...and I hiked and it was sweat proof. Supposed to last 12 weeks..... so hopefully the whole summer!

Michelangelo's in Lusby does them also.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
FYI-Reported health effects:
Adverse events have reported the following injuries associated with Brazilian Blowout: eye disorders (irritation, increased lacrimation, blurred vision, hyperaemia); nervous system disorders (headache, burning sensation, dizziness, syncope), and respiratory tract (dyspnea, cough, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, wheezing, rhinorrhea, throat irritation, nasopharyngitis). Other reported symptoms included nausea, hypotrichosis, chest pain, chest discomfort, emesis, and rash.
Sounds like some of the symptoms the Happy Fun Ball skit from SNL. :whistle:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

(unfortunate name) :popcorn:
This is your before pic aint it?

Attachments

• Brazilian Blowout.jpg
    Brazilian Blowout.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 119

Im_Me

FYI-Reported health effects:
Adverse events have reported the following injuries associated with Brazilian Blowout: eye disorders (irritation, increased lacrimation, blurred vision, hyperaemia); nervous system disorders (headache, burning sensation, dizziness, syncope), and respiratory tract (dyspnea, cough, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, wheezing, rhinorrhea, throat irritation, nasopharyngitis). Other reported symptoms included nausea, hypotrichosis, chest pain, chest discomfort, emesis, and rash.
Sounds like some of the symptoms the Happy Fun Ball skit from SNL. :whistle:

Luckily I did not have any problems.

....and thanks for amusing me today. :yahoo: I did not accidentally put the title of the thread out there like that. I actually think you all were pretty mild.