I just had the best breakfast

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, lunch then....

Anyway, I made a quinoa bibimbap. Sprayed the dolsot with sesame oil, made a bed of cooked quinoa, topped it with bacon chunks and two eggs, then put it in the air fryer for 10 minutes. OMG so good!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I dont' believe you.

NO meal containing quinoa can be good.

Quinoa is yummy. When Chasey put me onto it years ago, I was like :eyebrow: but I tried it and it really is good. Like brown rice, only crunchier.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
English please.....

Lunch: mid-day meal

Quinoa: an edible seed

Bibimbap: a Korean dish with rice heated in a special bowl so it gets crispy, then topped with assorted vegetables and meat, then finished off with a fried egg. Stir together just before eating.

Dolsot: a heavy stone bowl used for making bibimbap

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had two eggs over easy, bacon, home fries and toast at Grandma's Diner in Charles Town, WV. Now that was the best breakfast...and I could spell and know the meaning of every word in it. ;-p

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I had two eggs over easy, bacon, home fries and toast at Grandma's Diner in Charles Town, WV. Now that was the best breakfast...and I could spell and know the meaning of every word in it. ;-p
For the best breakfast I'm partial to corned beef hash and fried eggs over medium. You can add bacon and toast, but that's just gilding the lily.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Found a place in Gaithersburg called Ted's bulletin that is the top of my list right now.

General Lee

Lunch: mid-day meal

Quinoa: an edible seed

Bibimbap: a Korean dish with rice heated in a special bowl so it gets crispy, then topped with assorted vegetables and meat, then finished off with a fried egg. Stir together just before eating.

Dolsot: a heavy stone bowl used for making bibimbap

Thank you :)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For the best breakfast I'm partial to corned beef hash and fried eggs over medium. You can add bacon and toast, but that's just gilding the lily.
Tall Timbers always has corned beef hash...one of many items on their extensive brunch buffet "keeps us comin' back".