'I just made it up': Florida Dem admits lying about treating Pulse shooting victims

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A queer Democratic politician who claimed to have treated Pulse nightclub shooting victims admitted to Floridaofficials that she lied about her service.

Elizabeth McCarthy told the Florida Department of Health that she had fabricated claims that she was a cardiologist who had treated victims of the mass shooting on the LGBT destination.

'I lied. It is a false statement. I just made it up,' McCarthy said, according to an affidavit released Wednesday by the Florida Department of Health and obtained by Florida Politics.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ts-lying-treating-Pulse-shooting-victims.html

officeguy

How dumb can one human being be ? If you claim to be something, choose a profession that doesn't have a online searchable database.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrats are mostly liars, so this should surprise no one. They are constantly inserting themselves into stories that have nothing to do with them; constantly making up fake hate crimes for victimhood status.

At this point whenever a Democrat opens their mouth, I just presume they're lying.