I just sent an email to the Green Bay Packers

Pete

Repete
to explore the possibility of trading for Brett Favre for my kids pigskin team.

Of course he will have to shave. No way I can pass him off as an 11 year old with that whisker thing going on.

onebdzee

off the shelf
to explore the possibility of trading for Brett Favre for my kids pigskin team.

Of course he will have to shave. No way I can pass him off as an 11 year old with that whisker thing going on.

Someone stole your whistle, didn't they?

onebdzee

off the shelf
No. I am on the phone with little Jimmy to see if he will give up #4. He is being a real pizzer.

We had a kid quit yesterday at practice....he "got hit to hard and it almost hurt"...his dad wasn't much help either, he had him crying uncontrolably by the time they took a water break :ohwell:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Weeding out the weak.

I was proud of my boy yesterday....he took a big hit from the biggest kid on his team and got up, looked at me with a HUGE smile on his face and gave me the thumbs up :lol:

Oh....and you would have been proud of me....I didn't even move out of my really cool pink chair(good thing the arms are fabric)

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
I was proud of my boy yesterday....he took a big hit from the biggest kid on his team and got up, looked at me with a HUGE smile on his face and gave me the thumbs up :lol:

Oh....and you would have been proud of me....I didn't even move out of my really cool pink chair(good thing the arms are fabric)

Good deal :lol: We start tomorrow. Boy thinks his head has grown because his helmet is killing him.