I just thought this was beautiful

Louise

Seriously, if you've never been to Grand Canyon PLEASE - I beg you! - do it ASAP.

Have been there. Awesome experience. It can not be related in words. You have to be there. Thanks for posting. Brought back great memories. :)

DaSDGuy

Seriously, if you've never been to Grand Canyon PLEASE - I beg you! - do it ASAP.

Agree. In my teens I had the opportunity to visit multiple times. Once I spent two weeks hiking the trails, down one side and back up the other. Also got to run the river on rafts which was a major adrenaline rush. Too old to do either of those again, but I have my memories (so far).

phreddyp

No, but you are. I've lost count of how many folks we meet in our travels who had plans to go exploring "one day".....and then it was too late. They got sick, the wife got sick, somebody died....and that was that.

Don't wait until it's too late.
I'm pretty sure I've traveled a little more than the average bear. I drove myself across the the entire country at 18 in1976 watched the summer games in the evening after dinner only stayed in a motel about 3 nights , slept in national parks , spare bedrooms and along the side of the road visited about 35 states. That was during my 3 year apprenticeship . After starting my own business went to Europe about 10 times France , Spain ,Italy ., Gibralter , Ireland and the U.K. Been all thru Canada , Mexico , Bermuda , Bahamas VI, DR, Belize , Costa Rica , Aruba. Was going to Thailand , Vietnam and Cambodia this year then the bug hit. I have no plans to stop as long as I have my health.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm pretty sure I've traveled a little more than the average bear. I drove myself across the the entire country at 18 in1976 watched the summer games in the evening after dinner only stayed in a motel about 3 nights , slept in national parks , spare bedrooms and along the side of the road visited about 35 states. That was during my 3 year apprenticeship . After starting my own business went to Europe about 10 times France , Spain ,Italy ., Gibralter , Ireland and the U.K. Been all thru Canada , Mexico , Bermuda , Bahamas VI, DR, Belize , Costa Rica , Aruba. Was going to Thailand , Vietnam and Cambodia this year then the bug hit. I have no plans to stop as long as I have my health.
You are RV material. I don't just give that label to anyone. More often I'd say image so and so living in an RV.

luvmygdaughters

We've flown over it a few times going to vegas. When I was too young to remember, we actually lived in Colorado for a while, my father got a job mining uranium. Several pictures of me and my older sister at the canyon. I dont remember. :bawl: