I just want to get this out there....

GregV814

Ya know, with this problematic Christmas Season, sorry, Celestial, seasonal, autumnal celebration of human, birthing or otherwise, era, I'm not that hard to shop for. Just consider "Opharo's Favorite things" as my favorite things too.

black dog

Free America
Here is the ad that was under your post.

GregV814

I thought it was some kind of joke about Irish/Egyptian kings?

What do I know.:sshrug:
Ms. Gamma, PLease let me explain. I mispelt Oprah, wich is actually Harpo spelt backerds. Me wrong. But, I must say, I am quite taken back with your knowledge of ancient Greece, Egypt, Ireland and their Pharaohs.
Few are aware that Ogyia, (modern day Ireland) was ruled by Greco/Romans who sailed the Sea of Galilee at the duty of Pharaoaess Winfree, a large woman of color from Chicago. I tip my hat.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ms. Gamma, PLease let me explain. I mispelt Oprah, wich is actually Harpo spelt backerds. Me wrong. But, I must say, I am quite taken back with your knowledge of ancient Greece, Egypt, Ireland and their Pharaohs.
Few are aware that Ogyia, (modern day Ireland) was ruled by Greco/Romans who sailed the Sea of Galilee at the duty of Pharaoaess Winfree, a large woman of color from Chicago. I tip my hat.
The things I learn on here daily just astounds me. :yay:

gemma_rae

Apology excepted.:huggy: