I KNEW we should have started a pool!

BOP

I saw this on FB and just started :lmao: because sometimes, that's all you can do.

Health authorities in China confirmed on Sunday a positive case of dengue fever had been recorded in the city of Guandge – located 750 miles south of the capital Beijing. The viral infection is spread by mosquitoes and can be fatal as there is no vaccine.

WingsOfGold

I saw this on FB and just started :lmao: because sometimes, that's all you can do.

Health authorities in China confirmed on Sunday a positive case of dengue fever had been recorded in the city of Guandge – located 750 miles south of the capital Beijing. The viral infection is spread by mosquitoes and can be fatal as there is no vaccine.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I thought Ghislaine had committed Arkancide already