I Know About Undecided Voters, But Unlikely?

B

Bruzilla

I just got this email from MoveOn:

Dear MoveOn member,

Next week, 500 talented organizers will hit the ground in battleground states, and our ambitious $5 million Leave No Voter Behind field program will begin in earnest. We're aiming to turn out over 440,000 unlikely voters for John Kerry in the battleground neighborhoods where it matters most. Polling shows that this race is still neck-and-neck, which means that these hundreds of thousands of voters could easily tip the election. (More on the poll numbers below.)

SamSpade

My guess is they're looking for new voters, who otherwise would not be voting for one reason or another.

When Marion Barry was running for mayor, his campaign provided rides to and from the polls for those unable to drive to them. And in Florida during the last election, people 'helped' elderly cast votes who had either never voted or hadn't in a long time (I say 'helped' because some charged that they essentially voted FOR them, by 'explaining' their ballot to them and casting their vote for them).

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Since they are trying to get 440,000 votes it looks like about $10 which would leave $60,000 for those doing the leg work. Is your security worth $10?

ylexot

Super Genius
Ken King said:
Since they are trying to get 440,000 votes it looks like about $10 which would leave $60,000 for those doing the leg work. Is your security worth $10?
No, but I'd take the $10, report them for illegal activities, and then vote for Bush.