I know you're all gonna laugh at me...

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
But I want tickets to see the Raven's play the Steelers on Dec. 30.

I've never used Ticketmaster before, so when I go there to search for tickets, I can't find any.

How can the game be sold out all ready?? The Raven's (although they are my team and I will stand by them) are totally sucking right now.:ohwell:

Was I not looking in the right place?

Help a sista out, wouldja??

Pete

Repete

I've never used Ticketmaster before, so when I go there to search for tickets, I can't find any.

How can the game be sold out all ready?? The Raven's (although they are my team and I will stand by them) are totally sucking right now.:ohwell:

Even though the Ravens suck people want to watch the Steelers rip out their spines. :yay: Try Ebay.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

I could call the exwife and see if her other exhusband is using thier season passes:killingme

onebdzee

off the shelf

Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens Tickets at M&T Bank Stadium - Available at TicketsNow

or ebay :yay:

Dukesdad

I'm looking for a couple also. If i find any at a reasonable price i'll let you know

Kerad

stubhub.com

They guarantee that the ticket you buy through them will be a legitimate ticket.

runnerboy1500

Stubhub.com is your best bet. It is a website used solely for trading event tickets. I got Patriots vs Ravens tickets through them. Great price, went without a hitch.

Just recognize ther eis a GOOD chance you will be paying 4x plus the true value of the ticket. Got to love sold out events

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You only got one, huh? :killingme

which reminds me....when do I get to me this man that stole you away from me? :tap:

ONe what??:confused:

I only need one, if that ONE is a good one:wink: Everyone is telling him he stole me, even my Mom:frown:

I'm not gone, I'm just.....Being social:biggrin:

I wanted to get you to meat him this week, but it seems I'm working all weekend. Wait 'til I get my leathers and he get's the new bike(hopefully).
You can :swoon: over the ass... His or mine :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've used...

...stub hub and, if memory serves, stagefront to get Skins tix in the past.

No problems.