I lost weight in my mind before I got thin.

dcamp87

"I finally made up my mind to lose the weight. People used to stare, point and call me names. I recall going home crying many days after school. I became depressed ate more and gained even more weight. I eventually blocked everything out and started pretending to be thin. I used to look at other girl shapes and pretend it was mine, until one day after many years I decided to be what I pretended to be. Once I made my mind up, it was no turning back. Now people stare and point because I'm sexy."

B

BET

"I finally made up my mind to lose the weight. People used to stare, point and call me names. I recall going home crying many days after school. I became depressed ate more and gained even more weight. I eventually blocked everything out and started pretending to be thin. I used to look at other girl shapes and pretend it was mine, until one day after many years I decided to be what I pretended to be. Once I made my mind up, it was no turning back. Now people stare and point because I'm sexy."

Congratulations! What did you do diet/exercise wise to loose the weight? How much did you loose and how fast?