I LOVE LOVE LOVE his mind!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
FINALLY got some devoted quiet time to work with Comanche (the stud colt), Yahzee (the black colt who will become a gelding soon) and Foxfire (the silver bay filly) and I LOVE Comanche's mind!

He was SO easy to work with I actually took him out of their foal field for a long trail walk, we trailer loaded, we hopped over logs, cruised over stone piles, and met the others on the farm...It was quite a day for baby boy!!

The filly Foxfire is a pistol, I didn't leave the field with her, since i can't touch her all over yet, so we didn't get in a leading lesson with her. Touching them all over is a pre-requisite before taking them out of their little world.

The Black boy Yahzee is also awesome. He was harder to snag and halter, but once i got him, he moved his hip over both ways, and got his shoulders over too, I could rub him all over, but he's not as willing to go forward as Comanche so he didn't get out of the field yet either.

All in all it's been a VERY rewarding day!

I went in to get something and came out and Comanche had hopped right into the stock trailer by himself! it's in the field with them so they get used to it. By the time i came back out with camera in tow, he had hopped out and was into something else :lol:

I just ADORE babies.