I love this...

Roman

I haven't opened your link yet, but wanted to mention that Plain Baking Soda on a wet tooth brush is great on getting stains off teeth. I just opened the link. Be careful with the tools, because they can wear down the enamel.

Last edited:
H

Hodr

If you have very tight spaces between your teeth, I'm fairly certain you would enjoy using a waterpik. They are pricey, and take up counter space, but they do a good job.

I had issues with gums receding due to my inability to floss easily, and the waterpik reversed the damage in less than a year of casual (2-3 times a week) use.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I haven't opened your link yet, but wanted to mention that Plain Baking Soda on a wet tooth brush is great on getting stains off teeth. I just opened the link. Be careful with the tools, because they can wear down the enamel.

I have been using baking soda for years which is great for surface stains on the front and back of my teeth but it does nothing for the in between spaces. I tried these tools to see if it would get into those tight spaces and it does.

I also got a ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ES2HNI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 which I am hoping will give me results without having to use the tools very often. My biggest concern with tools is poking the gums too hard and getting an infection so I try to be as cautious as possible.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
If you have very tight spaces between your teeth, I'm fairly certain you would enjoy using a waterpik. They are pricey, and take up counter space, but they do a good job.

I had issues with gums receding due to my inability to floss easily, and the waterpik reversed the damage in less than a year of casual (2-3 times a week) use.

:lol: I got the kind that connects to the shower, less messy that way I hope. I have a waterpik now but it is a low end model and believe it or not, my gums look great. It is the staining in between my teeth that pisses me right off. Now, my poor sister who is 14 years younger than me is having all sorts of gum issues so I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

If all else fails, I will reach further in my pocket and get the pricey waterpic and try not to spray the entire bathroom down with it.

Roman

Poking the gums is definitely a concern. Soak them in alcohol, or peroxide for a bit after each use, or put them in the micro wave with water, and cook them for a bit. You must have some very tight spaces between your teeth for the baking soda not to work. Good luck with that When/if you get your new water pic, start off at the lowest setting, unless you are already use to it. Too high a setting can actually rip the heck out of the gums.
I have been using baking soda for years which is great for surface stains on the front and back of my teeth but it does nothing for the in between spaces. I tried these tools to see if it would get into those tight spaces and it does.

I also got a ShowerBreeze Water Jet Dental Irrigator http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ES2HNI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 which I am hoping will give me results without having to use the tools very often. My biggest concern with tools is poking the gums too hard and getting an infection so I try to be as cautious as possible.