I made my own fly spray today

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
3/4 gallon white vinegar
1/4 gallon mineral oil
some citronella oil
some eucalyptus oil
some (bug repellent oil)Combination of lemon eucalyptus, cedar wood, bergamot, clove, citronella, lemongrass and rosemary in a proven unique formula
dash dish detergent
4 oz 10% permethrin

my hands are tingling wonder if it will keep the flyes off.. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
3/4 gallon white vinegar
1/4 gallon mineral oil
some citronella oil
some eucalyptus oil
some (bug repellent oil)Combination of lemon eucalyptus, cedar wood, bergamot, clove, citronella, lemongrass and rosemary in a proven unique formula
dash dish detergent
4 oz 10% permethrin

Sounds like you've been busy :elaine:'n up some good shiat! Let us know how it works. I hate june flies...little sob's should all die!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Pasofever said:
3/4 gallon white vinegar
1/4 gallon mineral oil
some citronella oil
some eucalyptus oil
dash dish detergent
4 oz 10% permethrin

I've done that before...It does work but I found it was easier for me to just buy it because of how much I go through in one summer. One recipe I found called for Pine Sol. I never added it but it sure does smell like it could be in the stuff you buy.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I've done that before...It does work but I found it was easier for me to just buy it because of how much I go through in one summer. One recipe I found called for Pine Sol. I never added it but it sure does smell like it could be in the stuff you buy.

Most sprays are $70 a gallon I use a gallon in LESS then a week...

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
3/4 gallon white vinegar
1/4 gallon mineral oil
some citronella oil
some eucalyptus oil
dash dish detergent
4 oz 10% permethrin

Can this be used on dogs?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:
Can this be used on dogs?

I am going to use it on mine will let you know if they die tomorrow... I tell people to use SWAT if they have problems with flys on dogs ears though..

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
I am going to use it on mine will let you know if they die tomorrow... I tell people to use SWAT if they have problems with flys on dogs ears though..
Oh mamy, please don't let dem dogs die on me now!
For real though, let me know if it works. What about ticks??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:
Oh mamy, please don't let dem dogs die on me now!
For real though, let me know if it works. What about ticks??

Jessus Crist you want all my secrets??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: just wondering how the fly spray is working?

Had some in my sprayer already (not this stuff) took the new stuff to the barn late last night..put some in a small sprayer so I could try it...will use it this am and get back to you later today...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Had some in my sprayer already (not this stuff) took the new stuff to the barn late last night..put some in a small sprayer so I could try it...will use it this am and get back to you later today...
Okay...have a great ride...as for me I will sit here in total envy of all of you who are out riding :frown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
Okay...have a great ride...as for me I will sit here in total envy of all of you who are out riding :frown:

Your not alone MGH. :howdy: I'm stuck at work today...But think how hot it will be and all those dang deer flies out there. So the ac isn't so bad today... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I made my own fly spray... 06-08-2007 08:21 AM flies have feelings too. buzz off

Come and catch them you can have them all.

MGH spayed two this am...really a great smell...seems to work for now will let you know more later..:howdy:

HunterJJD

Pasofever said:
I made my own fly spray... 06-08-2007 08:21 AM flies have feelings too. buzz off

Come and catch them you can have them all.

MGH spayed two this am...really a great smell...seems to work for now will let you know more later..:howdy:
Did you buy your lemongrass oil local or order it?