I met her in a club down in old Soho....

Hijinx

This has been going on for years. Transvestites posing as women and prostituting for head jobs only to be discovered and get beaten.
Dave went more than a little crazy, there is a limit to an ass beating that stops way before murder.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'd say the dude lost his cool, manslaughter at best .... a crime of passion the trans did not however deserve to die

I'd say he had a beat down coming for not being forth coming about his gender .....

this is the problem with transqueers they think they can play dress up and everyone has to accept them

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You meet a 6 foot 2 inch person wearing a dress, with a 5 o'clock shadow, adam's apple & a deep voice and you go, yeah, that's my dream girl. The killer knew it was a guy or at least should have seen a few hundred red flags that indicated he was being catfished.

Smokey1

Remember the trans women who were complaining and couldn't understand why straight men didn't want to date them. :oops:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You meet a 6 foot 2 inch person wearing a dress, with a 5 o'clock shadow, adam's apple & a deep voice and you go, yeah, that's my dream girl. The killer knew it was a guy or at least should have seen a few hundred red flags that indicated he was being catfished.
Maybe he thought it was Michelle O. :sshrug:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My beach wear is the envy of everyone who encounters it...