I Need A Band For Benefit Event: March 24th

SuperCoopRecord

Hello,

I am looking for a band that has interest in donating their time to perform for a Benefit event at The Brass Rail Banquet Hall in Great Mills Maryland on Saturday March 24th from 2pm until 3:30-4pm. Need a band that plays music for all ages, classic rock, Originals bands with 1-1/2 hour of material, with or without covers, country bands too.

The band I had lined up had to cancel and I am trying to find a replacement by then.

Band needs to supply own PA/lights. There will plenty of time for band to set up / break down. The second band will be set up on opposite of the hall, so there is no worry about conflict of time restraints on setup/ breakdown.

For more information or if you want to book your band for this event, please contact Dwight at: SuperCoopRecords@somd.net

Beaver

Who is the Benefit for??????

Too bad you did not have more notice. You have a local band right at your finger tips but I know they are playing Friday night.

Next time think of Nuttin Fancy two local "Great Mills" residents are in that band.

SuperCoopRecord said:
Hello,

I am looking for a band that has interest in donating their time to perform for a Benefit event at The Brass Rail Banquet Hall in Great Mills Maryland on Saturday March 24th from 2pm until 3:30-4pm. Need a band that plays music for all ages, classic rock, Originals bands with 1-1/2 hour of material, with or without covers, country bands too.

The band I had lined up had to cancel and I am trying to find a replacement by then.

Band needs to supply own PA/lights. There will plenty of time for band to set up / break down. The second band will be set up on opposite of the hall, so there is no worry about conflict of time restraints on setup/ breakdown.

For more information or if you want to book your band for this event, please contact Dwight at: SuperCoopRecords@somd.net