I need a Blacksmith

crazyropes

I don't know where to look. I use to look on Lucy's Majic Horse and Tack web site for numbers of Blacksmiths but now I don't know where to find number to call. I need someone to come to La Plata and Indina Head to do my Horse and 2 ponies and a friends 2 horses just trims and front shoes on one horse. Can anyone help me with numbers of some blacksmiths to call

mistymoofwf

live to ride
I don't know where to look. I use to look on Lucy's Majic Horse and Tack web site for numbers of Blacksmiths but now I don't know where to find number to call. I need someone to come to La Plata and Indina Head to do my Horse and 2 ponies and a friends 2 horses just trims and front shoes on one horse. Can anyone help me with numbers of some blacksmiths to call

call nick i realy like him he does a good job

crazyropes

Found a Black Smith

Hey Everyone I used Nick I found his name in the site and He called me back with the hour and came out 4 days later did a SUPER job on my guys I was very pleased. He did come to la Plata and said he is willing to pick up customers down here If anyone else needs a new blacksmith I going to add his info the the MW 4-H Club site The Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club
THanks so much for your help
Deb
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson
Foggy Bottom Farm
The Rowdy Rabbits Club - Home

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Hey Everyone I used Nick I found his name in the site and He called me back with the hour and came out 4 days later did a SUPER job on my guys I was very pleased. He did come to la Plata and said he is willing to pick up customers down here If anyone else needs a new blacksmith I going to add his info the the MW 4-H Club site The Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club
THanks so much for your help
Deb
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson
Foggy Bottom Farm
The Rowdy Rabbits Club - Home

i have used him 3? 4? times now and he has to be the best blacksmith i have used so far:yahoo:

softlandingstab

301 672-4637 richard victor. he's a great farrie

call richard. he's the best!