I need a good Rider

deb20646

I got a pony for my step daughter. She is a POA mare but my step daughter is afraid of her. She does need an experianced rider defently an english pony SUPER jumper. I'm haveing a baby and I can not school her and I can not sell her if I let her sit out in the field and do nothing. I need someone to come and work her for me they can show her untill she sells if they need something to show. She is 13 hands tall. I live in La Plata, MD Thanks.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
you can certainly tack her up and round pen the devil out of that POA and develop some RESPECT preggie or not. We (me and my daughter) rode right up until we popped :lol:
Don't you have a kid in your lesson program that can ride her?

deb20646

I have been lunging her and she does fine I just want someone to school her and keep her under saddle. One of my lesson kids have been riding her why her horse was at a trainer but she does not live close enough to come to my house on a regular bases to ride. She took her to her house for twoo weeks and she did GREAT has her jumping anything she puts in front of her. We took her to the fun show did not get to ride her because of the rain but she was better behaved then my gelding.

fredsaid2

deb20646 said:
I have been lunging her and she does fine I just want someone to school her and keep her under saddle. One of my lesson kids have been riding her why her horse was at a trainer but she does not live close enough to come to my house on a regular bases to ride. She took her to her house for twoo weeks and she did GREAT has her jumping anything she puts in front of her. We took her to the fun show did not get to ride her because of the rain but she was better behaved then my gelding.

Is there another lesson program you'd feel comfortable loaning her to during your pregnancy? Just an idea....good luck finding a good solution.