I need a Magician for a Birthday Party

Qurious

Im On 1.
Any suggestions in southern maryland? or for ones willing to travel to Waldorf?

I've called 3 places and left messages. The party is next weekend.

yeah i know i've waited till last minute... :blushing:

ladyhawk

there is a company called "Top Hat", they do setups for parties so they may be able to provide you with someone or at least a few numbers you could call you may not have..

And I remember "Mos" in Lusby use to have a clown for the kids one night a week. Maybe you could get the clowns number from them, he might know of a magician... Some DJ's work with them so you could try calling some of them. Those types tend to work together. If I knew of anyone or at least had any of these numbers, I would have posted them...

Sorry... Best I could do is throw some ideas out.. You still have a week to try! Don't give up yet...

June

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Hire Obama. He tricked 52% of the fools in this country.

thequizmaster

Super Magic Man

I would highly recommend Super Magic Man (Reggie Rice) to do a birthday party for you. He has been perfomring in Southern Maryland for years and is no doubt the absolute best our area has to offer. As a matter of fact, he is the DC/Metropolitian Area Magic Champion 2 years running and he hails from Southern Maryland! He can be reached via telephone at 240-298-6077. You can also find him online at SuperMagicMan's Home Page

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I would highly recommend Super Magic Man (Reggie Rice) to do a birthday party for you. He has been perfomring in Southern Maryland for years and is no doubt the absolute best our area has to offer. As a matter of fact, he is the DC/Metropolitian Area Magic Champion 2 years running and he hails from Southern Maryland! He can be reached via telephone at 240-298-6077. You can also find him online at SuperMagicMan's Home Page

:yeahthat: Our club uses him at all of our kid's events and he is always a hit!

morningbell

hmmmmmm

:yeahthat:

Funny and handsome guy :biggrin:

rusteelove

Great Magician

If you are looking for a great show that will get your kids very excited, and the adults too, you need to check out The Funny Magic Dude Brian Garner.
He is unbelievable.

Def. a great comedy magician.
:)The FUNNY MAGIC DUDE Brian Garner:)

Make sure you check him out, you will not be disappointed.

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
Our dogs a magician, he can make a poop appear then disappear!!!:whistle:

Hey, our dogs may be related. Only my dog can't make the poop "appear" all by himself, he uses an assistant. He usually uses Ms. Squirrel, Ms. groundhog, Ms. KittyPuss, etc....

Yuck and :killingme