I need a new garage

bcp

In My Opinion
would it be cheaper to buy an older car that would make the garage look newer?

ontheriver

would it be cheaper to buy an older car that would make the garage look newer?

I have an old car, '69 charger. The garage is for her. You are so crazy. I think I love you. But, seriously. I have an OLD garage, block, with a flat rubber roof. I need a proper place for Charger with storage above. ( I have a lot of junk, and I like all of it, so ..... storage above.) I can't go beyond my "footprint", because I'm in critical area, ... but I can go up...

bcp

In My Opinion
I have an old car, '69 charger. The garage is for her. You are so crazy. I think I love you. But, seriously. I have an OLD garage, block, with a flat rubber roof. I need a proper place for Charger with storage above. ( I have a lot of junk, and I like all of it, so ..... storage above.) I can't go beyond my "footprint", because I'm in critical area, ... but I can go up...

if its block, a simple inspection will tell you if you can go up on the existing structure, then its a simple matter of taking off the existing roof and going up.

Love the 69 chargers, it deserves a special place, nice light paneled walls, then do a black and white tile floor, some indirect lighting, Posters of the Chargers through the years, naked women posters ( or the real thing if its in the budget) a glass front beer fridge,, I could have fun with your money :killingme

ontheriver

if its block, a simple inspection will tell you if you can go up on the existing structure, then its a simple matter of taking off the existing roof and going up.

Love the 69 chargers, it deserves a special place, nice light paneled walls, then do a black and white tile floor, some indirect lighting, Posters of the Chargers through the years, naked women posters ( or the real thing if its in the budget) a glass front beer fridge,, I could have fun with your money :killingme

You is stupid.... but, she DOES deserve a special place, because she is awesome. I don't have MONEY (spent it all on the car) ,.... but, I CAN take care of business.... I just want a quality garage, cause I'm not doin' it again. I am looking for someone to build my garage, so I can take care of Charger, and NOT prolong RETIREMENT..... :yahoo: I DO have a sign that says "Charger Parking Only"! As far as the nekkid women...., I has nekkid stained glass wimmins built into the house.... so, that's covered....not to worry.

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Wait until the weekend; A lot of people will have garage sales...:whistle:

Seriously though, what area are you in and do you have the permits yet?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
speaking of garages ..... I took a few pictures from my adventures on the 4th of July.

okay, okay so it's :offtopic: :biteme:

Attachments

• 2012-07-04_Patuxent1.jpg
    2012-07-04_Patuxent1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 2012-07-04_Patuxent2.jpg
    2012-07-04_Patuxent2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 94

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Pretty.. Is you burned up?

nah, apparently I did a good job of repeat applications of sunscreen considering how many hours I was in the sun that day. As fair as I am, I don't think I could ever use too much sunscreen LOL

Attachments

• 2012-07-04_Patuxent3.jpg
    2012-07-04_Patuxent3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 73

Chris0nllyn

I went with a metal garage. 30'x36'

Fairly cheap, No posts in the middle of the garage, Only need a foundation, and final inspection (IF you don't get the electric and plumbing inspected, or if you have it at all), Took us a weekend to put together, room for a lift (as you can see).

View attachment 87113

Like someone said, there's never enough garage space.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Fairly cheap, No posts in the middle of the garage, Only need a foundation, and final inspection (IF you don't get the electric and plumbing inspected, or if you have it at all), Took us a weekend to put together, room for a lift (as you can see).

View attachment 87113

OTR has critical areas restrictions to consider. If the footprint is big enough, I'd tear down and rebuild something like this on the existing pad.

ontheriver

View attachment 87113

I could go with something like that. As I said, though, it can't be bigger than what I already have. It's a very small lot. Where did you find yours?

Vince

Went with this, but I have a Cape Cod style house. Didn't get the upstairs windows.

Attachments

• 2 car garage.jpg
    2 car garage.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 90