I need a practice place for a few hours

Hoover

I need an indoor riding area for a few hours on saturday. Our OPRC rally is on sunday and I want to practice introdressage I have never done it before and I want to try it before i do it on sunday. (My horse knows what to do but I dont) and its gonna rain all day on saturday and with all the shows that have been going on at Oakridge on the weekends I havent been able to practice much with him. I just need to brush up on a few things. Anyone have any ideas on where I can rent an indoor riding ring for a few hours?

highnote

Anyone have any ideas on where I can rent an indoor riding ring for a few hours?

woodbury- I think its like $20 or $25 to use their indoor ring. You have to check with them ahead of time to make sure they dont have en event going on, and also to fill out the paperwork.

Jay087

Dont know where you are located but a friend of mine allows haul ins for $10. Its in upper marlboro, right off 301 by cheltenham

TheHorseman

Try Hideaway Horse Center

Hello,

Try Hideaway Horse Center, they allow people to rent arena time.

I hope this works,
Corey

I need an indoor riding area for a few hours on saturday. Our OPRC rally is on sunday and I want to practice introdressage I have never done it before and I want to try it before i do it on sunday. (My horse knows what to do but I dont) and its gonna rain all day on saturday and with all the shows that have been going on at Oakridge on the weekends I havent been able to practice much with him. I just need to brush up on a few things. Anyone have any ideas on where I can rent an indoor riding ring for a few hours?